Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.

Author Topic: Toxicity overdrive - one big ass circle jerk currently forming.  (Read 13055 times)

Grow the hell up and learn to laugh with Tony like everyone else does. Lord knows what kind of stress you're shouldering coming to this forum every day, immediately taking a bee-line to drama and then getting upset because Tony said something.
it may seem like i get stressed and worked up about this drama stuff but i just kinda laugh and post something snarky to see what he has to say next, i don't even try to bait him its just every time i post, he responds.

pie crust+the glory hole

glory hole doesn't do stuff and barely even communicates about Blockland these days

funny thing is tony assumes we follow him around when he chooses to respond to pie crust's bait every time, even if it's not directed at him lol
ex. thot patrol thread

Tony, Tony, Tony....

Maybe it's because no one is buying your stuff now, and now that they've seen through your ruse, they only plan to laugh at you for making a fool of yourself. It's ironic in a way.

was getting caught part of your plan

Also on the matter of brutal honesty, Tony could be trolling (He most likely isn't), but he's one of BLF's most harmless trolls if that's the case. He doesn't investigate, harass, stalk, extort or spam anything. He gets a little too political? Dude we're all a little political right now. I think he can get annoying like everyone else but I'd rather Tony's threads over Joe McWhoever-the-forget stumbling upon $10 and buying another account to restart their short-lived reign of autistic terror.

You could make the argument that he responds no matter what so he has half the blame, but if you're saying this, what you're really saying is that you don't want to take the blame for getting him worked up. Grow the hell up and learn to laugh with Tony like everyone else does. Lord knows what kind of stress you're shouldering coming to this forum every day, immediately taking a bee-line to drama and then getting upset because Tony said something.
I agree with this 100 percent, I'm sure Tony has forgeted with people - but haven't like, a lot of people done that? And the funny thing is he's one of the most harmless 'trolls' I've met, it's weird how people get so irked by something like this. If he was doing things like you described then yeah, forget him, but he doesn't and never has. I don't even think I've seen him truly just insult someone.

And why do people get mad when he responds to them? Shouldn't we get mad at you for baiting him? It's weird how the ones railing on him for baiting people are doing the exact same thing to him. He has a wretched stigma around him and I'm willing to bet 90 percent of you guys don't know why. And the one's railing on him for the pony thing can forget off, because most of you doing that weren't even around when he did it. Notice how none of the older users give him stuff for that.

I agree with this 100 percent, I'm sure Tony has forgeted with people - but haven't like, a lot of people done that? And the funny thing is he's one of the most harmless 'trolls' I've met, it's weird how people get so irked by something like this. If he was doing things like you described then yeah, forget him, but he doesn't and never has. I don't even think I've seen him truly just insult someone.

And why do people get mad when he responds to them? Shouldn't we get mad at you for baiting him? It's weird how the ones railing on him for baiting people are doing the exact same thing to him. He has a wretched stigma around him and I'm willing to bet 90 percent of you guys don't know why. And the one's railing on him for the pony thing can forget off, because most of you doing that weren't even around when he did it. Notice how none of the older users give him stuff for that.
cool

cool
Do you post just for the sake of posting something? I find nonconstructive bovine fecal matter like this much more annoying than anything Tony has done, and I'm probably not the only one.

Do you post just for the sake of posting something? I find nonconstructive bovine fecal matter like this much more annoying than anything Tony has done, and I'm probably not the only one.
131 pages of 1-5 word replies

lol

131 pages of 1-5 word replies
You're right, it's hopeless even giving two cents to people like this. It won't change a damn thing.

awesome

fascinating

dude, nice