Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35545 times)

Consider the type of person who would willingly become a forum moderator.

A system of volunteer moderators results in the people who most want to be moderators becoming moderators.  The people who most want to become moderators are psychopaths.  You can see this process in action in literally every forum to ever exist.
question; how many sacrifices are required to become a moderator

on a more serious note: people may also want to be moderators cause they want to help make the place function better. they may have misguided views on what really would do a place good, but their intentions arent psychopathic by nature.

on a more serious note: people may also want to be moderators cause they want to help make the place function better. they may have misguided views on what really would do a place good, but their intentions arent psychopathic by nature.
can you please not interupt the speaker im asking a question

noedit: o wait badspot already replied to this thread.... but still PREPARE FOR BANNAGE

Badspot

• Administrator

Totalitarianism will be different when I'm in charge!

literally every internet sjw

badspot can you ban woof please

and tony and master matthew thanks love

hey badspot since your back please make tony and pie crust bos pls thx

Consider the type of person who would willingly become a forum moderator.

A system of volunteer moderators results in the people who most want to be moderators becoming moderators.  The people who most want to become moderators are psychopaths.  You can see this process in action in literally every forum to ever exist.

Most moderators I see in communities get really autistic with enforcement to the point where it's obvious that they get their rocks off to the power trip of it all.

hey badspot since your back please make tony and pie crust bos pls thx
i changed my mind darth said it i dont want them banned

i changed my mind darth said it i dont want them banned
i speak the correct truth and only the truth