Nevermind

Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 4969 times)

forgetin eyeroller up there champ. Everyone and their dog had a race in ganging up on the poor kid in drama, I don't care enough to know about who the forget you are, all I know is that everyone loves picking on the easy targets. Darth wasn't the only one giving phantos stuff nor was he being the most irritable about it.

You always give up a bit of individualism and structuralism when you interact with othet people, especially serious stuff. Thats just part of having to deal with other people. You can also choose to be alone but given my past experiences with it, it's not ideal.
your lucky you could be alone in my mind its almost near impossible to be alone and i wanna be alone sometimes bc my friends are richards sometimes lol

nor was he being the most irritable about it.
the difference between darth and everyone else was that they weren't pricks about it

darth said the most blatantly dismissive stuff out of loving nowhere just so he could get a quick jab at phantos. like seriously just quit with the bullstuff.

i dont care enough about the drama surrounding darth or anyone else for that matter. he was out of line and that's really all there is to it dude

agree to disagree
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:06:20 AM by Khaz »

smh how can u be afraid of getting a lay just drop in there like i did in titled towers before epic games nuked it

forgetin eyeroller up there champ. Everyone and their dog had a race in ganging up on the poor kid in drama, I don't care enough to know about who the forget you are, all I know is that everyone loves picking on the easy targets. Darth wasn't the only one giving phantos stuff nor was he being the most irritable about it.
Darth just jumps into things to say "hey u can't do that! here's a 2 paragraph essay on something you did in the past" and forgets off. Preventing people from talking stuff only makes him think that being annoying is backed by the most popular users.

verification obviously didnt read my posts (which i already apologized for acting like an idiot for) because i was saying that hes known for being totally dismissive to ops for some threads, so dont be throwing me back in this stuff

i was trying not to reply because i didnt want stuff to keep going on, not because i think i can get away with this stuff. i also didnt think ike was gonna come in and whiteknight so now i look like even more of a fool which i will totally take because this is all my fault anyways
why do you still have a hate boner against me lmao

Guess we're at the rope's end of that one lmfao

I can get this point, I've been through some pretty awful relationships and sometimes the whole lovey-dovey "relationships fix everything" stuff just strikes a nerve. I don't know if it was just a mixture of him prefacing him being serious with stuffposting at the start of the thread or what but if he was trying to do real talk he forgeted it up pretty hard.

Telling someone to be careful and not to look for all the answers and set themselves up for failure is alright, but stuffting on their parade because you're a bitter jerk just really isn't a great thing to do. That's how PhantOS came off like to me and that's why people "ganged up" on him.
I mean I guess you can call me bitter. If I worked at a milling factory and got my arm caught in a machine and torn off I'd be pretty upset. If someone came to me and said "hey I'm considering working at the old Mill down the road but I kinda don't want to, any opinions" I'd probably lose my stuff just slightly. It's totally a different magnitude, I wasn't like crippled by a past relationship, I just lost a whole year of myself and that really hit close to home because I love myself a lot and I can't stand to see myself hurt ;(

Maybe I could've rephrased the first post differently than "Mills suck they cut your arm off, work at a restaurant instead" but the point really doesn't change, everyone just pressured me so hard just to elaborate on such a clear cut blunt statement.

Anyways the only people I ever piss off when talking about dating are aloveuals and people who think LDRs are real romantic relationships, so I can't lose any sleep over criticism
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 11:47:14 AM by thegoodperry »

Darth vs unova is a squeaker vs a gypsy. No one wins

verification obviously didnt read my posts (which i already apologized for acting like an idiot for) because i was saying that hes known for being totally dismissive to ops for some threads, so dont be throwing me back in this stuff

i was trying not to reply because i didnt want stuff to keep going on, not because i think i can get away with this stuff. i also didnt think ike was gonna come in and whiteknight so now i look like even more of a fool which i will totally take because this is all my fault anyways
why do you still have a hate boner against me lmao
its fine tbh. i was just defending my standpoint. perhaps i was a tad too aggressive when I initially talked to you; its just nothing annoys me more when someone disregards completely reasonable conversation because they just dont have the energy to say something actually worthwhile. too many users on here do this stuff

just explain your opposition instead of just dropping in to dismiss someone and bash them for it.

ye i took it wrong the first time because it looked to me as if he was bashing the op and was being intentionally unhelpful

unova; thread derailer, professional dumbass

its why i dont get the concept of friendzoning: why would you not consider someone you know extremely well? if you’re “friendzoned” it just means you’re not the right person for them, from their perspective.

Because:

a. You don't want to forget them
b. You know them well enough to know that your personalities would clash if you were constantly in close proximity to each other (hanging out with a buddy once in a while is way different than living with someone or spending every day with a person).

why does phanto always rant on about the dumbest things and expect every single person to not notice he always has a thumb up his ass
puppy millers be like

I'd gladly give up some of my individuality for a great partner. Better to celebrate your successes with someone you love than nobody at all. If you are in a reasonable relationship you still keep your mind but have an awesome friend you can also have love with. It's a win-win. Being in a toxic relationship is very unhealthy and a lot of people don't have fulfilling relationships but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try - it could make the reward so much better when you finally find someone that works beautifully with you. Take it slow and you can leap out of a bad relationship before it starts bringing you down. Phantos got depression from having terrible relationships and think he's "cured" because he broke it off, but at that point he broke it off way too late. Should've thrown in the towel sooner if you were unhappy, no damage done. anyway OP, stick your peeper in her

EDIT: If you dont feel comfortable doing stuff then don't do it, be firm and tell them you're not ready yet. If they're worth your time they would understand.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 07:42:25 PM by Waru »

ye i took it wrong the first time because it looked to me as if he was bashing the op and was being intentionally unhelpful
s*ut up ur not old enough to be on this forum