Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47580 times)

for certain people she doesn't. a couple of people in my group had to block her because she just wouldn't stop sending messages to them or trying to start voice calls.
I SUMMONED HIM WITH A NORMAL CIRCLE HOLY stuff IM A GOD

And what reason is that? Just curious. Obviously our conversations between Sugar are much different and you just don't get it. I ask her simple questions and she avoids them with something different or repeats herself. What else you want me to do? She'll just keep asking me why if I say no, no matter what I do. I even try to crack it down to her level to the best of my ability - she'll understand only a little but rarely works at this point especially being banned/blocked by someone.
The reason is that autism affects social behavior if that wasn't clear enough. Sugar seems to have a real bad case of it. Yeah, it's really forgetin annoying sometimes but like I said it's not like she knows she's being annoying or maybe she does know and she obviously can't help it since she's been here since like 2012.

Our experiences literally aren't different. Especially since I had to remove her as a moderator from my server for kicking someone when she wasn't supposed to. She bugged me about it for months, and there's been many other cases of the like where she constantly messaged me. Yawa200 x100, sorry about (x) x100, do you like me x100, ban this person x100, kick that person, unmute him, unmute her, delete this, fetch him, fetch her, help with this, the list goes on and on and on. But the point isn't really about our experiences being different or similar.

My fault? Does it look like I am blaming the entire forum of what she did? After blocking her she impersonated me (see 2nd page), so you think that's okay too and give her the excuse of "she can't help it?" Just stop.
/eyeroll

no, it's not okay, however, she clearly doesn't take dramas very well (definitely didn't with this one) and since like 99% of the community already knows she can be a problem to some and 100% of the community has the ability to block/ignore somebody, an umpteenth drama on why sugar is annoying wasn't entirely necessary.

stuff like this is why i prefer salt.

Sugar reminds me of this girl that had a crush on me
Nice as hell but so damn annoying that you wish you never met them

/eyeroll

no, it's not okay, however, she clearly doesn't take dramas very well (definitely didn't with this one) and since like 99% of the community already knows she can be a problem to some and 100% of the community has the ability to block/ignore somebody, an umpteenth drama on why sugar is annoying wasn't entirely necessary.
Dramas aren't just for warning people about problem users or handicaps and explaining why it's a problem, the intention is to discuss how we can fix the problem. You bitching and moaning about the "umpteenth" drama on sugar doesn't help fix the problem, you're just creating a different one. Frankly, trouble with Sugar could've been avoided if people wouldn't constantly rally around her and give her so much attention because, "GUYS SHE'S MENTALLY ILL BE NICE TO HER OR ELSE." I mean why the forget would you even give her moderator on your server? The handicap probably got so used to everyone stroking her metaphorical rooster and giving her things she did not deserve that she absolutely cannot handle rejection anymore, like a child denied the box of cereal with the prize inside. Honestly, the only way I can see this getting better is to stand firm and not give in to her bickering until she either finally gives up on bugging people or just leaves Blockland entirely.

noedit: Also I find it funny she latched on to attacking Visolator despite the fact that it was Redconer that banned her in the first place from the JB discord. The mind of the handicap is an enigma.

khaz stop whiteknighting the only girl who was ever nice to you in your life please

Dramas aren't just for warning people about problem users or handicaps and explaining why it's a problem, the intention is to discuss how we can fix the problem. You bitching and moaning about the "umpteenth" drama on sugar doesn't help fix the problem, you're just creating a different one. Frankly, trouble with Sugar could've been avoided if people wouldn't constantly rally around her and give her so much attention because, "GUYS SHE'S MENTALLY ILL BE NICE TO HER OR ELSE." I mean why the forget would you even give her moderator on your server? The handicap probably got so used to everyone stroking her metaphorical rooster and giving her things she did not deserve that she absolutely cannot handle rejection anymore, like a child denied the box of cereal with the prize inside. Honestly, the only way I can see this getting better is to stand firm and not give in to her bickering until she either finally gives up on bugging people or just leaves Blockland entirely.
See, you would have an actual point if the problem wasnt solved when everyone agreed to just block and ignore her on the millions of dramas before this. I love how you completely missed the point of "umpteenth drama" just to throw in a jab. Typical Brikichu. No problem is being created by me even if I was "bitching and moaning"

Since you missed it, the point was that everyone knows Sugar. Everyone knows the way she interacts. It has already been concluded to block communications with her if you cannot handle her. We dont need an umpteenth drama coming to the exact same conclusion.

I gave her moderator like years ago to shut some asshats up. It was hilarious watching them choke on their words when suddenly the person they constantly made fun of and forgeted with could now be able to kick them, and I damn sure let her. It was completely unwarranted meaning she was literally minding her business on my server. Had she been spamming the chat over and over I would have just muted everyone involved. There's a difference between "Sugar, stop you're being annoying" and "shut the forget up etc" just to get a rise out of an autistic child.

Literally nobody strokes her rooster, even the "muh white knites" like trogtor and co. If she's annoying, she gets called out on it and if its really bad she's ignored/muted/etc as trogtor and I literally said before.

khaz stop whiteknighting the only girl who was ever nice to you in your life please
that bitch called me ugly

Sugar is loving scary bro when she was on kreon's community rp, they gave her cop out of pity or something. She would follow people until they were alone and then she would murder them and then mock them in local chat

also when she was driving the cop cars she would purposely swerve into the sidewalk to nearly hit people, and then apologize for missing