Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47550 times)

Welp, there she goes from the Discord.

kyuande you Unblock me or im not you friend

kyuande you Unblock me or im not you friend
She actually kept saying she'll hack me if I don't unblock her - is that beautiful or what

Since you missed it, the point was that everyone knows Sugar. Everyone knows the way she interacts. It has already been concluded to block communications with her if you cannot handle her. We dont need an umpteenth drama coming to the exact same conclusion.
Not everyone knows who she is or what she does, stop assuming that. Looks like you didn't read all the posts either. She was impersonating me after I blocked her. Still a good idea to inform everyone about this problem to be aware of - don't brush this away like it was never an actual problem.

im talking about the original post. she impersonated you after you posted the drama did she not? definitely not okay on her part, but it was obviously a knee-jerk reaction.

Looks like you didn't read all the posts either.
no, it's not okay,
Perhaps you should read people's posts instead of accusing others of not reading them?

yes i too am going to whiteknight sugar no matter what because of autism even though doing so and others doing so is doing bad to sugar because now she thinks she's entitled to get her way all the time and cant accept otherwise

guys, news flash, she did it even worse for mrmbag0703, instead of in the shower, a literal nude to him. What the forget.

yes i too am going to whiteknight sugar no matter what because of autism even though doing so and others doing so is doing bad to sugar because now she thinks she's entitled to get her way all the time and cant accept otherwise
imagine posting nonsensical garbage like this because "sugar a anoying handicap lolol"

if you stop responding she goes away
Quote from: trogtor
for certain people she doesn't. a couple of people in my group had to block her because she just wouldn't stop sending messages to them or trying to start voice calls.
if you truly cared for her you'd tell she's being annoying, otherwise she'd never understand why people are mad at her.
Quote from: literally me
if she's annoying you, tell her to stop. if she doesn't stop, remove her from the situation.
in my experience, if you tell her to stop she will

imagine you're playing a video game and you get sent an image of a naked 12 year old on discord out of nowhere

imagine posting nonsensical garbage like this because "sugar a anoying handicap lolol"
I literally never said this my dude

guys, news flash, she did it even worse for mrmbag0703, instead of in the shower, a literal nude to him. What the forget.

noedit: https://imgur.com/a/P0Tw4xO

nice

I literally never said this my dude
no loving stuff captain obvious but you might as well have

Exactly what Brickichu said

no loving stuff captain obvious but you might as well have
if all you got from brickichu's post was "sugar a anoying handicap lolol" then you need to re-read it

imagine you're playing a video game and you get sent an image of a naked 12 year old on discord out of nowhere
sorry what the forget

is this going to be a new trend
Perhaps you should read people's posts instead of accusing others of not reading them?
You're nitpicking my things about your logic more than picking what I am actually saying about your posts. Not saying you shouldn't make this comment because that's something to be concerned of, but don't just ignore the rest of my post and pick this crap out. You're getting slightly out of context again to only use the original post rather than the entire topic discussion (at least bring it up that you were saying the original post) - which is what we were on earlier.

See, you would have an actual point if the problem wasnt solved when everyone agreed to just block and ignore her on the millions of dramas before this. I love how you completely missed the point of "umpteenth drama" just to throw in a jab. Typical Brikichu. No problem is being created by me even if I was "bitching and moaning"
I didn't miss anything, you have no loving point because we keep getting these dramas because THE PROBLEM OBVIOUSLY ISN'T FIXED and it NEVER WILL BE because dumb forgets like you would rather sweep the issue under the rug and complain when someone inevitably trips over the giant bump in the rug again, and again, and again. "Typical Brikichu," acting like you loving know me despite us never speaking to each other, piss off and get the forget off your high horse you absolute forget-up of a person.
Since you missed it, the point was that everyone knows Sugar. Everyone knows the way she interacts. It has already been concluded to block communications with her if you cannot handle her. We dont need an umpteenth drama coming to the exact same conclusion.
Not everyone knows who she is or what she does, stop assuming that.
I gave her moderator like years ago to shut some asshats up. It was hilarious watching them choke on their words when suddenly the person they constantly made fun of and forgeted with could now be able to kick them, and I damn sure let her. It was completely unwarranted meaning she was literally minding her business on my server.
So you mention that you gave her moderator for some ammo to cry about, acting like you've had the same experience as Visolator, and here you turn it around as getting some laughs out of Sugar instead. Are you some sort of loving sociopath dude?
[/size]Literally nobody strokes her rooster, even the "muh white knites" like trogtor and co. If she's annoying, she gets called out on it and if its really bad she's ignored/muted/etc as trogtor and I literally said before. (what is with smf's invisible size tags loving everything up i literally cannot fix this quote)
Said the same man who gave her moderator on his own server knowing fully well what would happen. You're as credible as Sugar herself.
You can block her, ignore her, whatever, the damage is already done and if she can't get to you, she'll go find someone else. If these claims that she's actually sending nude pictures to other people on here then she's way off the loving deep end to just ignore at this point. She sends pictures to the wrong person and they can be arrested and locked away for cp. We cannot just loving ignore it anymore.