Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47533 times)

because not making sense is kind of your thing?

how am I suiciding my reputation? if anyone actually read my posts they would agree that if Sugar annoys you then block her, and that countless dramas coming to the same conclusion isn't necessary. Now that she's gone haywire in retaliation and someone brought up the video call there's a more serious matter at hand here.
that you dismissed in one post and kept talking about what i can only assume is visolator having no problem if he just blocks her and her 50 alts

oh wait just realised my post is gonna be dismissed because you're going to say something delusional or dismissive disregard that post

maybe if you collected your thoughts a little bit before you posted people (not just I) wouldn't have trouble understanding what you're saying?

OH MY GOD

black_man_disgusted.png
guys, news flash, she did it even worse for mrmbag0703, instead of in the shower, a literal nude to him. What the forget.
black_man_EXTREMELY_disgusted.png

what if these hellspawn jpgs leak out, nobody will be safe. our eyes will tear themselves.

Also i remember one time she banned the Yggdrasil bot in my discord for no loving reason so I demoted her to normal user, she raged and left, came back, and raged at me until I gave her her admin back
And also I wondered why I gave her admin in the first place... or was one of her whiteknights

Why else would you Self Delete your rep then? All you're proving is that you're not credible to defend people who are nice to you
oh no......his poor fragile forum rep........what could he possibly do if he lost his most prized possession?????

i feel responsible for everything because i basically put the spotlight on sugar several years ago.

i feel responsible for everything because i basically put the spotlight on sugar several years ago.

poor yawa200 (and myself and mrmbag0703 for getting him into this mess trynna help)

we'll definitely not miss you

Why else would you Self Delete your rep then? All you're proving is that you're not credible to defend people who are nice to you
this is what going on furaffinity does to a boy's mind

this is what going on furaffinity does to a boy's mind
you're like a ninja. the only time i see you is when you post this joke again

you're like a ninja. the only time i see you is when you post this joke again
it’s not a joke