Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47561 times)

ik these posts were kinda early in the topic to be addressing them now but o well:

So you mention that you gave her moderator for some ammo to cry about, acting like you've had the same experience as Visolator, and here you turn it around as getting some laughs out of Sugar instead. Are you some sort of loving sociopath dude?
he literally said he did it to watch the people bothering sugar squirm tho
It was hilarious watching them choke on their words when suddenly the person they constantly made fun of and forgeted with could now be able to kick them, and I damn sure let her.
he wasnt watching sugar with a bag of popcorn, he was letting her do something to get entertainment out of other people. I guess u could make the argument that she was a vehicle for him to obtain the entertainment, and that that's just as bad, but thats not what u said.

you absolute forget-up of a person.
[/size]Your words are as empty as your soul.
calm down nibba

one minute im defending her, one minute im using her, one minute im suiciding my rep? yall inconsistent

here's a hint: im not doing either of the three

sugar once threatened to kill my entire family after I told her I would throw legos at her house
outrageous. This drama is now valid.

sugar once threatened to kill my entire family after I told her I would throw legos at her house
that sounds reasonable.

This is most likely my doing, I kept calling her gay as a joke and now she's trying to tell everyone she isn't

Woops

seems pretty annoying, obviously not intentional though. it'd probably be better to try and talk to her about how it's wrong to do that to people rather than to shut her out entirely, that's just my take

Btw she also has an alt on discord named Bluefire
watch out for that

also we banned Sugar and blocked her on my discord, yey

Btw she also has an alt on discord named Bluefire

she as two alts, one bluefire (of course), and another one is  just sugar lower case with just blue pewdiepie

i feel responsible for everything because i basically put the spotlight on sugar several years ago.
i don't think you can feel responsible for doing this

as far as it stand i could only say you did jumpstart the whole sugar meme, but inevitably in a closed off community, an autistic girl that hosts servers all the time and generally hangs around the "epic memester" circle of the game is gonna pretty well get found out and mocked or revered like this. i don't think there would've been any possible way you could've stopped the sugar situation here without somehow completely alienating her from the game

as far as it stands not stand it doesn't stand really far it's just a thing that is there and inevitable

funnily enough she messaged me too as well

she went and made a twitter just talk about Visolator and Trinko; how loving dense is this motherforgeter?

funnily enough she messaged me too as well

she went and made a twitter just talk about Visolator and Trinko; how loving dense is this motherforgeter?
you're cool