Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 47520 times)

Sugar is loving up my forum game thread

also RIP to abs fiesta

Sugar is loving up my forum game thread

also RIP to abs fiesta

thanks for bumping

i nice people  you lies on me how rude at me you listen me now dont listen at visolator :( you make me sad i not bother people what wrong with you

you never will stop bullying Sugar everyone stop don.t be bully in Blockland  freedom from your heart never mean at Sugar beacuse i,m fan super smash bros  world of light  your soul in darkness and mean at me

Being a super smash bros fan is a valid reason to be bullied

what the hell does smash have to do with this?

you never will stop bullying Sugar everyone stop don.t be bully in Blockland  freedom from your heart never mean at Sugar beacuse i,m fan super smash bros  world of light  your soul in darkness and mean at me
can someone edit this (in the form of a haiku) infront of a rainy city or forest or some atmospheric stuff
in really fancy font too

It's because you have to be a handicap about everything. You never listen. You're not aware of yourself. You flame people with no valid reason. Also how does being a fan of Smash Bros. mean anything? I'm a fan of Doom, that only means I like 90s FPSes and doesn't mean anything else.

It's because you have to be a handicap about everything. You never listen. You're not aware of yourself. You flame people with no valid reason. Also how does being a fan of Smash Bros. mean anything? I'm a fan of Doom, that only means I like 90s FPSes and doesn't mean anything else.
it aint that deep my guy

she made a discord alt
Pokemon#3554

oh yeah forgot to add her user id as well incase she ever changes her name 331860876300779522

kompressor he secret player now un blocked me