I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 18982 times)

why did you post your instagram

um
Your ADD is a superpower, use it wisely. Learn as much as you can, whenever you can, and play dumb when people underestimate you.

why did you post your instagram
It was a post about wolf packs, and how the alpha wolf stays far in the back and makes sure no one gets left behind. The wolves out farthest in front are not the leaders. A real leader always leads from anonymity.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:53:02 PM by tommybricksetti »

Your ADD is a superpower, use it wisely. Learn as much as you can, whenever you can, and play dumb when people underestimate you.

okay

Only imagine things that make you feel happy on the inside. I use creativity strictly for problem solving. I'm actually just about the most pragmatic guy on the planet. But I learned how to talk kiddinese to blend in, teehee 😉.
that sounds like denial or self-gratification, rather than happiness

when i got kicked out of college for bad grades, with no marketable skills, this kind of thinking would prevent me from addressing the issues i have with handling responsibilities and priorities. id drown myself in playing bl/other games and enjoying my time while knowing i was killing myself in the long run

now i got things back in order, and the last thing i'd benefit from is to drug myself with inane "happiness". it would only bring me back to the place i was before, that got me kicked out of college for failing. how can anyone move forward if they can't think honestly about their personal qualities or the state they are in?

that sounds like denial or self-gratification, rather than happiness

when i got kicked out of college for bad grades, with no marketable skills, this kind of thinking would prevent me from addressing the issues i have with handling responsibilities and priorities. id drown myself in playing bl/other games and enjoying my time while knowing i was killing myself in the long run

now i got things back in order, and the last thing i'd benefit from is to drug myself with inane "happiness". it would only bring me back to the place i was before, that got me kicked out of college for failing. how can anyone move forward if they can't think honestly about their personal qualities or the state they are in?
Playing make-believe can be very therapeutic, even for adults.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:50:47 PM by tommybricksetti »

Almost there. Now replace "you" with "I" and see how it feels to be labeled a narcissist. It hurts. Fortunately, I can take a little pain. But can you? Don't bite off more than you can chew, by pretending to be smarter than you actually are. Always play dumb 😉.
i dont feel anything because literally none of the things i said in that post are applicable to me. i don't help people out, i don't give two stuffs about other people's feelings. i only do things that will provide a greater payout or benefit to me in the long run. at least i don't hide my true colors behind lies in order to blend in

brother im not even acting smart there im literally saying what you do. true alphas don't brag about their acomplishments. true alphas are in the way back doing their work keeping everyone in check and being a good leader. the sick betas are the ones running around on online forums flaunting their ego about how they're important or whatever. if you really want to be the leading wolf in the pack then you would walk the walk, let your actions speak louder than your words. so far, you've showed us: you don't take any action. you talk so much you had to fabricate lies as an actual tactic and then spin it around to make it look like you're the good guy. you have absolutely no power whatsoever which is basically why you're here on this forum trying to make your existence more meaningful by bragging to us.

you wanna go be an alpha? go womanize. go become a ceo. stop caring so much about how important you want people to think you are, and like, BE important. you can't be both at the same time. you either act important or be important. and right now you're acting important, which means you aren't actually important

anyone can start a business just by going to the secretary of state website and getting some forms and putting down a deposit. if anything it's an optimal strategy because it basically gives you massive tax deductions. its no feat and it doesn't make you elon musk or steve jobs. those are intelligent people who focused on themselves and didn't spend their time trying to convince people on a lego forum that they are important. they are also successful. you are not, otherwise you'd be INCREDIBLY protective of what you say online, and you wouldn't be throwing your instagram everywhere

that fact alone shows you prioritize your online personality over your 'multiple online businesses' because any successful business minded person would understand that publicizing your social media accounts and posts on random forums and talking about how much of an alpha you are WILL NOT improve your revenue

i dont feel anything because literally none of the things i said in that post are applicable to me. i don't help people out, i don't give two stuffs about other people's feelings. i only do things that will provide a greater payout or benefit to me in the long run. at least i don't hide my true colors behind lies in order to blend in

brother im not even acting smart there im literally saying what you do. true alphas don't brag about their acomplishments. true alphas are in the way back doing their work keeping everyone in check and being a good leader. the sick betas are the ones running around on online forums flaunting their ego about how they're important or whatever. if you really want to be the leading wolf in the pack then you would walk the walk, let your actions speak louder than your words. so far, you've showed us: you don't take any action. you talk so much you had to fabricate lies as an actual tactic and then spin it around to make it look like you're the good guy. you have absolutely no power whatsoever which is basically why you're here on this forum trying to make your existence more meaningful by bragging to us.

you wanna go be an alpha? go womanize. go become a ceo. stop caring so much about how important you want people to think you are, and like, BE important. you can't be both at the same time. you either act important or be important. and right now you're acting important, which means you aren't actually important
There's nothing stopping you from being successful.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:51:57 PM by tommybricksetti »

im guessing part of your dream life is bragging about how much of your dream life you're living?

im guessing part of your dream life is bragging about how much of your dream life you're living?
No I don't like bragging, but I like teaching people.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:43:31 PM by tommybricksetti »

What a coward you are.
Says the guy who fabricated his own alpha personality. You basically admitted in the first post of this thread that you were a coward and couldn't express your true feelings on any matter. You openly admit that pretending to be less will make you more.

I'm not as superficial as you. Like you, I care only about myself and no one else, but unlike you, i won't hide this. And i'm definitely not going to use my horrible personality as a bragging chip on an online forum.

No I don't like bragging. But I like teaching people. I'm actually working on my Life Coach certification as we speak.
You're teaching everyone here what types of people you should avoid in life, narcissists being a huge type of people that need be constantly avoided
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:02:55 PM by thegoodperry »

Says the guy who fabricated his own alpha personality. You basically admitted in the first post of this thread that you were a coward and couldn't express your true feelings on any matter. You openly admit that pretending to be less will make you more.
You're teaching everyone here what types of people you should avoid in life, narcissists being a huge type of people that need be constantly avoided
Takes one to know one.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:42:59 PM by tommybricksetti »

What credentials or experience do you even have to categorize someone that way?
i literally googled narcissists and looked at the images and 90% of them are basically a summary of you

this one is interesting because the first half is EXACTLY what you've done in this whole thread and it's hilarious how accurate it is.