Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 18988 times)

I could actually take that "they lie" image and pair each sentence with a post from this thread if it helps you understand how really accurate it is

i literally googled narcissists and looked at the images and 90% of them are basically a summary of you

this one is interesting because the first half is EXACTLY what you've done in this whole thread and it's hilarious how accurate it is.

That's not a very kind thing to say to someone.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:38:01 PM by tommybricksetti »

And that there my friends is why you should never trust what you read on the internet to be an accurate reflection of how a person is in real life.
So you're bringing the images' depiction of narcissism into question or the images' depiction of you into question?

real life.
Are those youtube videos you made real life? you sound exactly the same in those videos on alphas as you do in here. and in your twitter/tumblr/insta posts

Are you telling me that the way you act online is not the same as the way you act in real life?

So you're bringing the images' depiction of narcissism into question or the images' depiction of you into question?
Always be kind and respectful. You never know who you're really talking to, online. Do not talk to strangers though, without parental supervision.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:36:49 PM by tommybricksetti »

bullstuff, diop. your philosophy is to keep your online interactions as authentic as possible because they are an extension of your life and can help further your goals. you're a liar. you're disingenuous and i can see it clear as day. your online behavior is a reflection of your real life behavior. everything i've said is applicable; you lie (op). you fake emotions (also op). you're obsessed with your own image (every post) and you also spin around any criticism onto other people (literally the above post)

if you're claiming that you aren't a narcissist then you're bringing in the very definition of a narcissist into question. which i could happily post here (from world health organization)

Unlike individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) or Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), individuals with NPD:

Have a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerate achievements and talents, expect to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    Believe that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    Require excessive admiration and seek to be the center of attention
    Have a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations
    Show arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Like individuals with Antisocial or Borderline Personality Disorder, individuals with NPD:

Are interpersonally exploitative, i.e., take advantage of others to achieve their own ends.
    Are often envious of others or believe that others are envious of them.
    Lack empathy: are unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. [Exception: Individuals with BPD usually show empathy.]
    Show frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
    Are preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

bolded for your convenience
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:22:17 PM by thegoodperry »

Are you telling me that the way you act online is not the same as the way you act in real life?
Yes. Although I'm working on fixing that.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:37:13 PM by tommybricksetti »

you can spin this toward me as much as you want, i like the negative attention. i get enough positive attention in my life, gotta keep things interesting. keep coming at me diop

i also don't believe you're a bad person. i believe you're delusional and can't really see your own flaws because in your present mind you are currently without flaws whatsoever. there is no reason for anyone here to give you any positive attention; you aren't famous, well liked here, successful or powerful so you'd have more luck trying out your narcissistic behavior in real life where people can actually humor you

here, everyone sees through you immediately. we aren't your 300+ girlfriends that you've admittedly never had love with. if you want attention try snagging some other clueless girl
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:28:46 PM by thegoodperry »

Empathy for all things is just as important as righteousness.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:34:51 PM by tommybricksetti »

Abstinence has health benefits.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:32:48 PM by tommybricksetti »

I respect everyone and everything. And I always do my best to be altruistic.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:31:07 PM by tommybricksetti »

People keep talking about "narcissist" this and "narcissist" that, but how did those people become that way? They are just fearful insecure people with trust issues.
You're actually suffering from narcissism right now
Uh...

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:39:29 PM by tommybricksetti »