DELTARUNE.COM

Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20532 times)

why the forget is this game topic in off topic
good question
also, why is the one in the games category less active?

good question
also, why is the one in the games category less active?
cuz grimlock is busy assblasting cringy undertale fanboys

true.

why the forget is this game topic in off topic
I guess he figures it's the website and not the game itself

This thread was also made before there even was a game

That still doesn't answer why he's refused to lock it. Per usual, he's attention whoring.

Check phantos's post in my profile
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:06:42 PM by Grimlock² »

That still doesn't answer why he's refused to lock it. Per usual, he's attention whoring.
Gotta agree with em, hootaloo is a frequent attention whore. I don't get why the hype for this game is intense, Undertale was borderline mediocre so why should Deltarune show much hope.

I don't get why the hype for this game is intense, Undertale was borderline mediocre so why should Deltarune show much hope.
same

Just because you think Undertale is mediocre doesn't mean that the majority agrees with that sentiment

Undertale was only an alright game IMO, nothing too special or amazing, but Deltarune is only the first chapter of a much bigger story that shows improvements over the first game with it's UI, better and more fluid sprite work, and still very enjoyable soundtrack

So there's definitely a reason to think it'll be something better than it's predecessor

Basically, just let people enjoy a thing, the BLF goes through avatar phases all the time, and two threads on the same thing isn't spam, it's unnecessary as i've previously stated, but it's not spam

You guys are just making a mountain out of a molehill just because it's something you don't like

Just because you think Undertale is mediocre doesn't mean that the majority agrees with that sentiment
Literally who is saying this

Basically, just let people enjoy a thing

I know a few of those people but they have actual good art, just let kids have fun.
cinematic parallels

Literally who is saying this
Gotta agree with em, hootaloo is a frequent attention whore. I don't get why the hype for this game is intense, Undertale was borderline mediocre so why should Deltarune show much hope.
Literally this guy

Unless you mean this part
doesn't mean that the majority agrees with that sentiment
...in which case, the vast majority of people who like this game that made it as popular as it is, obviously

cinematic parallels
Cool comparison

Go be stupid elsewhere

..okay, he is saying it. I'm not him though.
I didn't specify you, however, you did agree to that part of Nigel's post

You're better than this, INH, just think a little before you post

my god lol are they still at this

nobody cares if you don't like something