Celau - bear with me here

Author Topic: Celau - bear with me here  (Read 24907 times)

/support, this was needed for a long time
also, i can very much verify that celau and at least some people associated with him led multiple raids on my discord server to the point where i had to remove all invite links to the server

/support, this was needed for a long time
also, i can very much verify that celau and at least some people associated with him led multiple raids on my discord server to the point where i had to remove all invite links to the server

i was under the impression that the gay furry cult geben invited me to was a meme wtf
Does that mean all the furry jokes about me up until thus far were projecting?

i was under the impression that the gay furry cult geben invited me to was a meme wtf
Does that mean all the furry jokes about me up until thus far were projecting?
no they were true

brother really be spending valentines day fighting with their homies instead of kissing them

SMH

brother really be spending valentines day fighting with their homies instead of kissing them

SMH

yes i live for that content

Wow, knocked his ass into typing like a human being.
/support

Wow, knocked his ass into typing like a human being.
/support
well, almost.  he still has to riddle every paragraph with at least one dismissive jab like "ok chief" etc. but hey we'll take any improvement

ot: to be honest, every time i've come into prolonged contact with celau (i've been invited to schmucks before, about twice -- could have been an earlier server before schmucks but i don't remember that anymore) i've always become frustrated and uncomfortable with him.  i never really had anything that truly justified calling him out or w/e, i just didn't like his personality or sense of humour, but i can see now why i got so many red flags after spending more than a couple of minutes with the guy.  left both (or so) times after getting into a fight over something i didn't agree with.  i think.

i think what really does it for me, though, is how he genuinely defended kidalex's obsessive, toxic personality (specifically, he detailed that kidalex is, ironically enough, just a kid with mental issues trying to fit in on the blockland forums) when i talked about it to him at a time when we happened to both be playing on a freeze-tag server.  this isn't in the OPs since i'm p sure drydess wasn't actually there for that conversation, but i suppose now i can see why he would choose to defend kidalex of all people when pretty much every interaction between kidalex and almost any other user even remotely related to BLF was borne solely out of malice for his own entertainment.  birds of a feather, i guess.

i was never in the loop for most of this stuff, considering i've pretty much tried to soft-avoid the guy for the past year or two, but i'm thankful that now i know the full extent of what's going on behind celau and a little bit of why everything around him seems to be embroiled in drama.  thanks for posting this

celaus the forgetin talking wheel from wall e

As a result of me being a bit of an autistic kid back in the day, lets just say i had a poor reputation.

I actually apologize for that. I am actually slightly autistic.

The thing i want to talk about however, is that for about a year and a half, celau has been consistently stalking me on almost all forms of media. Everywhere i go, i have to take a risk knowing that celau is there. His reason for doing so is to try and find pictures to try and "incriminate" me. Mainly just finding me venting a bit about my anger, then trying to use that to his own ends. This has extended to trying to ruin friendships.

Also i did not know he was 14. I thought he was an adult or atleast 16-17. That honestly makes his behavior more concerning now knowing that i am slightly older than him.

As a result of me being a bit of an autistic kid back in the day, lets just say i had a poor reputation.

I actually apologize for that. I am actually slightly autistic.

The thing i want to talk about however, is that for about a year and a half, celau has been consistently stalking me on almost all forms of media. Everywhere i go, i have to take a risk knowing that celau is there. His reason for doing so is to try and find pictures to try and "incriminate" me. Mainly just finding me venting a bit about my anger, then trying to use that to his own ends. This has extended to trying to ruin friendships.

Also i did not know he was 14. I thought he was an adult or atleast 16-17. That honestly makes his behavior more concerning now knowing that i am slightly older than him.
At least you know you could probably just pick him up and throw him if he ever finds you, lol. Also wow, Celau genuinely seems like some sort of narcissistic sociopath.

-

haha what a pathetic lame ass. i gave those assets out of pity for him cause i knew there's no way he could have pull this off. the confidentiality of the add-on (which was basically just a clock + script i ripped already from kalphiter) didn't matter to me cause i knew we weren't gonna be doing new years ever again.

drydess im sorry you had to deal w/ this crater-brained handicap
damn you made celau actually type properly!! that's really rare - usually he types like he's having ten seizures at once. that's how you know you've defeated him
Also lol

lettuce talk about the time celau kicked me from his discord because i banned him from city rpg ha fun times.  now make a drama about kayne !