let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12473 times)

darth what the forget

"I'm offended you won't let me kill children"

look at it this way, if we kill more babies then there's more diapers for you

look at it this way, if we kill more babies then there's more diapers for you
"Holy loving fetus toasters, what is wrong with you?!" - Uniquenameosaurus

im only responding to you one time to let you know that you're an idiot. but we all know this.

i just didnt want to let me ignoring you get to your head and think you have any validity since no one cares enough anymore to respond to your ignorance.

jesus christ i didnt even see this... you are naive what are your parents loving spoonfeeding you
Bruh I think you are missing my response to bigus or whoever where they said give the rapist a loving condom, I’m not saying it’s people’s fault if they are raped

im only responding to you one time to let you know that you're an idiot. but we all know this.

i just didnt want to let me ignoring you get to your head and think you have any validity since no one cares enough anymore to respond to your ignorance.
Yours and everyone's arguments against abortion is convenience or the 1% circumstances.

We started with it only being for the 1% circumstances, but once they had an inch they went a mile. Now we were at the brink of legalizing late term abortions Nationwide and normalizing post birth abortions.

I'm sorry, but the slippery slope "fallacy" is slippery slope fact. It starts reasonable, and then it ends here. Because it's "her choice". Sorry, just because you have a vagina doesn't give you a right to end another humans life, no matter how early. 

I really don't feel justified standing against the 1% circumstances, most don't. That's how anti-life activists usually shut many of us down. But at this point there are far more abortions out of convenience then there are out of necessity. But putting in the 1% exception could just put us back in this cycle.

This is normalization of eugenics.

Making out adoption or foster care to be some sort of worse than death situation is ridiculous. It's not sunshine and rainbows, no stuff. But it's better than being dead. And the idea they can't grasp it is what makes it right, is even worse. Most animals can't grasp death, does that mean you'd be alright with someone killing your kitten, puppy, snake, fish, whatever pet you have?

Master Matthew doesn’t like abortions as abortions remove potential babies for him to forget

Master Matthew doesn’t like abortions as abortions remove potential babies for him to forget
Who the actual forget are you?
Also forget off you r/sbubby sludge.

does anyone else see the irony of this thread
does anyone see the further irony that my post was ignored
this is probably the most powerful set of posts i've ever seen on this forum.

the way i see it bubbagum is probably making a statement about how the only people discussing abortion are men and the women have no say in this discussion at all. no matter the side we take in this argument the thread is still the ultimate irony because there's no gals discussing how they want to treat their body, just dudes saying how they think women's bodies should be treated. in the end we're all wrong...

really makes you think
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 06:23:58 PM by PhantOS »

the way i see it bubbagum is probably making a statement about how the only people discussing abortion are men and the women have no say in this discussion at all. no matter the side we take in this argument the thread is still the ultimate irony because there's no gals discussing how they want to treat their body, just dudes saying how they think women's bodies should be treated. in the end we're all wrong...

really makes you think
Yo what, you're a man?

Who the actual forget are you?
Also forget off you r/sbubby sludge.
forget off creep

I am of the male love and gender and my thoughts ultimately have no say in what a woman can or can't do with her own reproductive organs. it is entirely none of mine or any other man's business unless that man is to be the father and they are both in a consensual/loving relationship.
here you go bubbagum. not sure if you read my post but quoting this since phanto and I are like the only people who have said it

here you go bubbagum. not sure if you read my post but quoting this since phanto and I are like the only people who have said it
no one loving cares what you say you absolute beta male. Go back to shoving hands up ur back door

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:25:31 PM by Badspot »

really makes you think
literally this