Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65724 times)

Yooo nighthawk that supra rules! Ive always wanted to do awesome blockland car racing with friends! Superkart 4 lyfe!
Sorry wrong thread

shame that you can't enforce shaders, severely limits the potential of night vision honestly

unless it somehow selectively ghosts or something so that having rallypack enforces shaders?

Nah that's still entirely clientsided and infact I've seen people break shaders so that their game is bright even in pitch darkness, which means it'd be a pointless exercise even if it were possible.

Other than that you can replace brick textures to remove the bright glow on brick outlines when shaders are off, I believe clients see the updated textures

In other news: changes to LMG have been made - barrel changing should be more intuitive. Tapping reload once will always attempt to reload ammo, double tapping reload will attempt a barrel change. If one of these operations cannot be completed it will default to the other. Barrel changes also have a timer similar to the reload one
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 08:03:34 PM by Crook »

wait changing the texture can get rid of that? what other tricks can i use to force people to play cool guy

for the love of GOD bro just turn on ambient occlusion

A quick peak into the mind of a Blocklander who is significantly more intelligent than my rifle's DPS...

If a rifle is not
- Burst fire
- Fully automatic

What else could it be...? We just don't know.

In other news. Here is a proof of concept I worked on today
https://streamable.com/unvngc

If a rifle is not
- Burst fire
- Fully automatic

Glop

If a rifle is not
- Burst fire
- Fully automatic

.....semi automatic.....bolt action......muzzle loaded.......

A quick peak into the mind of a Blocklander who is significantly more intelligent than my rifle's DPS...

If a rifle is not
- Burst fire
- Fully automatic

TMP Mode
Awp mode

If a rifle is not
- Burst fire
- Fully automatic

huh i guess it's a melee wep