Author Topic: Best games of All Time  (Read 9292 times)

and Hello Kitty island adventure!

panda YEAH!
It was actually a pretty good game. Challenging.
It's basically Lemmings meets Tetris.

1.) Resistance: Fall of Man
2.) Army of Two
3.) Call of Duty 4
4.) Kingdom Hearts 2

1. Halo 3
2. Call of Duty 4
3. Supper Smash Brothers Brawl

1.brawl                                                                                                                     2.pokemon                                                                                                                3.halo3                                                                                                                      :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i want to change my list :(

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 (The online play was originally going to be a seperate game, but since it's part of MGS4, MGS4 is up there.)

2. Metal Gear Solid (It was a very revolutionary game, and was more stealthbased than any game I've ever seen.)

3. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Despite it's low graphics, and awful animations, it is an amazing RPG, very difficult to get used to in my opinion.)

4. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Odd, but great storyline. Once again, an amazing RPG.)

5. Grand Theft Auto IV (It really bumped up the graphics, gameplay and storyline from the previous ones, and with the new physics system, it could possibly be one of the greatest cames this year.

6. Blockland (I don't need to explain, now do I?)

7. World of Warcraft (Even though it's a grindfest, most of the quests have some great stories to tell. Along with some really good subplots, there are millions of people playing it.)

8. Condemned 2: Bloodshot (I loved this game, until the 4th or 5th scenario. It had crime scene investigations, horror conflicts, and scavenging. After the 4th/5th scenario, the game became too scifi for my liking.)

9. MotorStorm (It's a great off-road racing game. It's very fast-paced, and it has some really great graphics and physics. It's especially fun to play as a motorcyclist.)

10. Stronghold: Crusader (Personally, this game has almost everything I could ever want. You literally build your castle, control your kingdom and how much they like you by how much taxes and food you give them. You can build thousands, upon thousands of troops, if you have the time and skill. This is a great RTS that was never in the spotlight.)

1: Contra

2: Blockland

3: LOZ phantom hourglass

4: Boom Blox

5: Audio Surf

6: Portal

1. Half life series and its official and nonofficial mods.
2. Blockland
3. The sims 1
4. Rollercoaster Tycoon 1
5. Super Mario 64
6. Warcraft (all)
7. Gta (all)
8. Halo 1 and 2
9. Oblivion

1. Blockland
2. Half Life Series + Mods
3. Super Smash Bros.
4. Mario Series
5. RCT series   \
    Jets'n'Guns  - Tie
    Knytt series /

The last two are really nontraditional games, but they are incredible. I'd recommend them to anyone.

and what was amazing 5 years ago is forgotten now.

I disagree. Have people forgot about Battlefield 1942?

A lot of people don't even know about it, so I'm going to say yes.

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Blockland
3. Half-Life Series