Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 42586 times)

Second post on this account. Are you still an admin in Fallout Radposting or did you get banned again?

This topic was made by https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=165353

And you claiming my lego build is the problem here lol

What does radposting have to do with this lol

This topic was made by https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=165353

And you claiming my lego build is the problem here lol
Seems like a pretty cool dude who doesn't raid and troll

What does radposting have to do with this lol
About as relevant as that stunt about join date was

you would know if you were in radposting bro

I was in Radposting for a while but that group is so loving unfunny and boring it's not even funny. They don't even post content related to fallout. They just get a random meme image off the internet and caption it some lazy stuff like [Internet Meme 100]

Dont know what this has to do about blockland and legos though

Dont know what this has to do about blockland and legos though
Ikr? Anyways did you use a pseudonym on Facebook or was that your actual name

this is effectively advertising by way of hijacking gallery. it's only a good joke if 1. it's nonsensical and 2. no one acts on it

Ikr? Anyways did you use a pseudonym on Facebook or was that your actual name

If you're trying to dox me you're kinda late there.

Nice try though.

You've shown your true colors, crook.

If you're trying to dox me you're kinda late there.

That's fair. It's just that it was such a loving surreal experience. Like, my friend who doesn't even know what Blockland is hit me up in my DMs talking about some dumbass in his Facebook group making a total loving idiot of himself publicly. Said his name was Tony. I had my suspicions but then he showed me your account, lo and behold, it had your loving Blockland forum profile picture on it. That stuff was loving hilarious, I was like "Hey I recognize that handicap"

What's up with you and cropping up randomly everywhere on the internet lol? I'm not the only person who's experienced this

i seen this brother in lego island video comments