Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 42578 times)

Fence-sitters this is your mindset

but they both are games with lands of block

If I made something in blockland for 10 years.

Imported it to brickadia

And took a screen shot of it in brickadia, is that not allowed?

It is a blockland build still

Another troll advocating raiding the BLF in the Brickadia discord. Willing to bet he will face no repercussions from Brickadia mod team/staff.

Yup, laughing at people after intentionally upsetting them, just as you discussed on the Brickadia discord. We have a word for that. Trolling.
Nuff' said.

If I made something in blockland for 10 years.
Imported it to brickadia
And took a screen shot of it in brickadia, is that not allowed?
It is a blockland build still

You should just avoid posting Brickadia screenshots specifically after admitting to doing it to intentionally provoke people.

You should just avoid posting Brickadia screenshots specifically after admitting to doing it to intentionally provoke people.

I did no such thing

Weird... must've been a different Lord Tony discussing trolling the BLF in the Brickadia discord. Strange

What?

Someone encouraged me to build more and I agreed with them on building more.

What the forget is wrong about that? I like building.

Allow me to break it down for the layman

Party 1: Where should I post my Brickadia builds?
Party 2: You should post it on the Blockland forums to intentionally upset people for my amusement.
Party 1: Okay, I will post it to blockland, lol

This is called trolling. You know what your fatal flaw as a troll is? You refuse to walk away from an indefensible position. You should just deflect onto something irrelevant in this case like you normally do. But I'm pretty wise to that game as well.