controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31580 times)

this is why terraria sucks. devs made a stuff game that completely runs out of content after 2 playthroughs but also made using mods pretty hard and likely to break. starbound isn't exactly great, but it's way more replayable than terraria and has good mod support
Terraria is great though, I've done multiple playthroughs on different difficulties, with different classes, etc

Yo controversial opinion;
Men and Women were not made to be 'equal'. They were made to be complementary.

b-b-b-but m-my animojis!!!
play me on cup pong RN twink

starbound is ass

terraria is ass

minecraft is ass

blockland is ass

roblox is ass

castle miner z is where it's at

minecraft is an infiniminer ripoff

minecraft is an infiniminer ripoff
zachtronics is where its at homie

opus magnum fandom is dying repub this if you love putting a man's balls in your wide and open hole
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 06:46:43 AM by cHeEsEpIzZa2 »

bacon is disgusting. unless you make it yourself in like a breakfast egg or pancake, its gross, especially at fast food places.

bacon is disgusting. unless you make it yourself in like a breakfast egg or pancake, its gross, especially at fast food places.
do you grill it or bake it

any game with a 4x4 cube in it is loving garbage

minecraft is going to forget up the cave update. idc who the hell is making it, they're gonna ruin how caves have always worked, and are gonna likely add useless things that nobody is going to use.

the elder scrolls 6 is likely gonna suck, bethesda just can't be trusted anymore.

terraria is great, but the spread of evil mechanic really makes the game just not fun, since you can't focus on anything else but stopping it.

Yo controversial opinion;
Men and Women were not made to be 'equal'. They were made to be complementary.

They weren't made at all they were born.

do you grill it or bake it
i bake it but im pretty sure you read my post wrong
They weren't made at all they were born.
youre talking to an evangelical

minecraft is going to forget up the cave update. idc who the hell is making it, they're gonna ruin how caves have always worked, and are gonna likely add useless things that nobody is going to use.

heard