Author Topic: things you regret doing on blockland  (Read 20559 times)

I definitely discovered the internet with Blockland. in the 2nd grade. were there many mistakes? (yes) but I made a few friends, and it was probably the most important 20 dollars I spent. my biggest regret is likely just how stupidly I behaved, but I was a child so I lacked prior experience.

a long time ago khorde had a really really gay shin chan obsession and when i realized the forums was getting on his case about it i turned on him as a friend and joined in the harassing cus i was tired of being harassed myself and hoped that if i joined in ppl would stop hounding on me.

we were both like 10 or 11 yrs old so its really not that big of a deal but ive recently apologized multiple times and still feel rly bad about it LOL

buying the game. everytime i look at a brick building i just imagine how the blocks are built in blockland and it's ruining my life. people have voices in their heads telling them stuff and all i've got is some loving ghost bricks

I didn't play this game sooner.

i think i called akio a friend in like 2014 and that sent me into a downward spiral spanning several years. ngl still not sorry

Grooming children
The everyday BL player

i think i called akio a friend in like 2014 and that sent me into a downward spiral spanning several years. ngl still not sorry

You should regret changing your name

2013-2014 the whole 2 years

Yeah i think i can add to this thread LMAO

so uhhh i said the funne n word (with an a) because ya know, blockland b like that, and new years 2020 2 /2021 staff gave me a warning like aite

buuut i say this about 15 minutes later and i'm damn certain i instigated Captain Crunch Cereal's perma ban lmao (sorry chief)

Everything leading up to my ban 10 years ago

Giving Badspot not only one game purchase, but two. forget that guy.

getting invested into this game and not minecraft or something that improves over time

that speaks to me on a spiritual level

being a weirdo on this forum i guess back when i was 14 and 15. I made some cool friend back in the day but like I wish just acted a bit more normal tbh