[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63748 times)

You've now condemned this thread and OP, an easier fix would have been to contact the creator of the document (if it wasn't OP), and tell them to heavily censor the cp, or remove the imagery altogether
You want me to contact Jonathan quiere ser jugador profesional de fútbol americano cuando sea grande de la Kost and ask him to do something sensible and you consider than an easy fix?

Yeah, it really is disgusting. Someone you trust is just so careless. This is personally the first time I'm hearing about it.
i thought all of this was already more than common knowledge i don't think any of them kept this stuff secret at all
Et tu, Master Groomer?

Hey John you loving mother forgeter

you have 30 dollars

$20 - Be a programmer
$10 - Not be a child enthusiast
$10 - Not be extremely autistic
$10 - Not be completely tribal

but can i be kinda tribal

don't think badspot ever moderated racism in this forum so, yes

you have 30 dollars

$20 - Be a programmer
he's right...

celau is a highly manipulative borderline sociopath/pathological liar/opportunistic brat who is insanely good at making friends with people only to vie for control and then have fits of antagonistic rage. considering that he's:

a) spammed gore on multiple occasions
b) allegedly been involved in server crashes/ddossing
c) vehemently sensible (and in general kinkshaming ironically considering he has some stealth raven furry special interest)
d) picked on and annoyed literally every single notable person in this community

this whole drama should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

all of the information on that document is either common knowledge or false assertions/slander. in the end it's just some teenager coming at a bunch of adults for their special interest (which they have every right to have regardless of personal opinions and bias). the claim that people own child research is almost entirely false and there's no definitive proof of that. the claim that people are child enthusiasts is also mostly false with the exception of the one dev that was already outed a while ago.

the claim that evar had been grooming people is really hard to believe. not because evar is a trustworthy person, but because celau is an entirely untrustworthy sociopath. if OP is celau then all of the messages with his name blacked out are also celau; including the back-and-forth he had with himself of being groomed as a kid, which is most certain a conversation he forged. either way he's an incredibly unreliable source of information, and this drama holds little to no weight.

as far as what's been actually given in this thread, OP/celau has basically submitted NSFW material for adults/minors on this forum to view, something that he's certainly not above and has done many times in the past. its all super ironic

you have 30 dollars

$20 - Be a programmer
Well most of that money got torn up in the washing machine

you can also tell he's really angry when he refuses to respond and instead drops images meant to shock/annoy/anger people

don't think badspot ever moderated racism in this forum so, yes
badspot literally called someone a hard r in a youtube comment for calling blockland a minecraft clone.

which I will literally give someone 5 dollars if they can find the screenshot, im being dead serious i absolutely need it.

why are we acting like 14-15 isnt literally a child

why are we acting like 14-15 isnt literally a child
Because Phantos is unhinged