Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 599274 times)

Wow u think we are Badmins

I went to some 23k's knife TDM server.

Killed almost everyone.

The host was the only one left.

And he loving cheated.
He f8ed down to the ground, despite his warnings that it was against the rules, fetched me then shot me with a rocket launcher. I managed to take one pic before i was banned:

Wait are you light? or was he host.

Mac 5; Terrible Host

I don't know his BL_ID but.. I went to his prison server a few days ago. I noticed in the spawn that people were killing him. All he did was just permaban like twenty players saying "DONT KILL ME!!!111" or something like that.
Today, I went to his Vice City GTA game but there was some handicap named Zafire Condor, but thats not now. Anyway I was just driving around in a Tursimo and and tells me to pull over. I do but hes like "u get a tiket". I'm like.. I didn't really do anything for it..
I back up and he is in the way and dies. He /finds me and dies again by my car. He then "ur going 2 jail" I said: Look I didn't do anything, it was your fault that you shouldn't have /find me so you wouldn't have died. So he just clears my bricks "Which deleted my Turismo :(" and spawns me in a poorly made jail. Zafire then decides to leave because hes "bored" and Macs like "WAIT I GIVE U ADMIN" and Zafire is like "uhh sure ok". Being in jail was pretty boring so I go "What the forget Mac" and Zafire says "dont cuss or ban"
I then go "Your not my father, why do you think there is a censor dumbass.." and then I randomly shoot a rocket in the jail and Mac goes "STOP OR BAN". I say "Let me out so I can continue to enjoy the server" Hes like "no ur in jail" Then I go well you should stop being a loving bad host" then Zafire bans me going "calm down in come back in 10 minutes" I think to myself "forget if Im going back there".

Just ignore any grammar misspells. :3

Mac 5; Terrible Host

I don't know his BL_ID but.. I went to his prison server a few days ago. I noticed in the spawn that people were killing him. All he did was just permaban like twenty players saying "DONT KILL ME!!!111" or something like that.
Today, I went to his Vice City GTA game but there was some handicap named Zafire Condor, but thats not now. Anyway I was just driving around in a Tursimo and and tells me to pull over. I do but hes like "u get a tiket". I'm like.. I didn't really do anything for it..
I back up and he is in the way and dies. He /finds me and dies again by my car. He then "ur going 2 jail" I said: Look I didn't do anything, it was your fault that you shouldn't have /find me so you wouldn't have died. So he just clears my bricks "Which deleted my Turismo :(" and spawns me in a poorly made jail. Zafire then decides to leave because hes "bored" and Macs like "WAIT I GIVE U ADMIN" and Zafire is like "uhh sure ok". Being in jail was pretty boring so I go "What the forget Mac" and Zafire says "dont cuss or ban"
I then go "Your not my father, why do you think there is a censor dumbass.." and then I randomly shoot a rocket in the jail and Mac goes "STOP OR BAN". I say "Let me out so I can continue to enjoy the server" Hes like "no ur in jail" Then I go well you should stop being a loving bad host" then Zafire bans me going "calm down in come back in 10 minutes" I think to myself "forget if Im going back there".

Just ignore any grammar misspells. :3
Heh heh I know the admin pass on his server. But he probably changed it by now.

Mac 5 also stole Rivatha's deathrun.

Proof in the attachment.

I just realized something. Do some server hosts deliberately choose terrible admins and when they go "AFK" are they just watching people react with that badmin and laughing at themselves?

I got kicked for complaining about how many add ons were in the server(i was loading for 1 hour and a half)
Never got to play anyway

I just realized something. Do some server hosts deliberately choose terrible admins and when they go "AFK" are they just watching people react with that badmin and laughing at themselves?
I have seen this happen and then the host admits it!

I don't do it, I think it's handicapped. I actually moderate my admins, to the extent possible.

ok i was at Epic cookies deathmatch and i desided to use an ambassador to snipe people, and i ended u killing epic cookie two times then he kicked me. so i rejoined and he said "you are the worst spy ever". so then i continue to play so the i sniped someone on a turret, which happened to be cookie, and i got kicked again. after i rejoined he said "...". so i played again trying to avoid killing him, but sence he was far away i could not see his nameabove him. i used my secondary weapon and i killed cookie by accident.
then i was banned Reason:hurr you wont spawn in yellow anymore". -.-. so then im asking my bro,Killers22526, how long i was banned then he told me "you were banned for 1337 minutes"

Yah..

That's what happens when the host has "Epic" in his or her name. They're all loving stupid starfishs.

Remember:
Never,AND I MEAN NEVER,kill him with the ambassidor

I haven't been banned yet :U

I rember this one time i was at this server when out of no where i get kicked.
i come back and say "WTF" and then when i spawned rule #3 said:no noobs.
ive been playing blockland for 2 months on this account (i used to have a different one but i gave it to my bro which means ive benn playing for like 4 or 5 months or something)so i dont think im a noob.
dont you just hate people who ban you ban you thinking you are a noob?