Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594485 times)

Grant Money Gives You Money Its Not A Donation You Could Have Just Granted Them Cash And Then Yourself Some.
Please stop typing like that.
I bet you could type faster if you didn't cap all your words.

He Already Said He Wont Stop.

No Thank You.

Minute 1: Me playing on a server
Minute 2: I make it rain money
Minute 3: Host joins server
Minute 4: Rain money
Minute 5: "Sercer dropped connection. You have been kicked"
Minute 6: Join again and I lost Admin
Minute 7: Im on Red guys City RP

Me getting banned for raining money on a random server? wtf
Again, that was deserved.
The host probably wouldn't have wanted you to do that without his permission. Raining money is handicapped anyway.

Again, that was deserved.
The host probably wouldn't have wanted you to do that without his permission. Raining money is handicapped anyway.
I enjoy using rain money sometimes
>/rainmoney 1
>Everyone comes
>Lol

I have one that just happend to me twice, twice got that?

Ne way, I happen to have ID 7014 and I joined a game which had a really nice town; so I was looking around and I got banned; I'm like wth?

So my brother joins just in time to see someone say something like "Wow, what did Sompom do?"
"High ID noob"

I can use wrench events, and have a bunch of add-ons, so noob? I think not.

Awhile later I join another game and I get booted, I think "Hrrmph" and move on. But in the next game I join I see a Message from Salvation: (Poop) you Sompom!
Very Frustrating
Salvation's ID is 4243 if anyone cares.

Salvation? i've seen him he's so annoying!
Well my one is pretty normal host bans everyone
reason: hjkljkhlhjklhmgfokhmjh;kl

Date: December 29th, 2011
Locoation: Zay's Server
Title: Military RP!
So I come to his server and start to RP as I usualy do. It was a little boring so I thought "Maybe I could make this a bit more interesting by planning a betrayal!"
And so I RP to the Betrayal part. Not long after the RP is over he has a huge RAGE momment where he just repeated Rage Quits. Then he blames the reason players left
on ME. So after Arguing for about 10 minutes he bans me.
Reason:oh my glob.....
EDIT:But by now I've just decided to move on, and drop the subject.

Date: 12/29/2011

So I went to his server and told him I never abuse admin. He told me the admin pass is "lol", so 2 people (me and someone else i forgot) got admin.

Then the third person got admin. I asked blocksam if he had RTB, and he said no. I told the other person who was the last to get admin that he had to leave and rejoin, and then blocksam banned me for this reason:

blocksam's ID is 32349 if anyone cares.

i got banned on muddy water server for ever
reason:
361:Ironry

I fortunately got unbanned. Here's the ban list:

My bans are never like that.

Dammit, Google sites doesn't work without signing in -_-

I have 3 stupid bans. 1. This server has dropped connection. You have been ban for 1 min. Reason:coke PWns Pepsi. Yes my name back then was Pepsi n pizza. 2. Ban form some stupid mini game and made by elias this idiot makes minis and bans us if we don't join them! and he ban me for not joining. 3. ELIAS again he said if he could change map and i was admin and I didn't want to change map and i said "no" and he ban me for like a day I think.  But i was un-ban by host.

Banned for over using my best class on lolmaster's TF2 TDM. I'll admit I did somewhat abuse it but a ban wasn't needed

Banned for over using my best class on lolmaster's TF2 TDM. I'll admit I did somewhat abuse it but a ban wasn't needed

I'm good at using solger and denoman too.

But in all seriousness, not getting the right to overuse a class is a good urle so you were banned for a reason. His server, his rules. This actually isn't an abusive rule.