Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 83227 times)

thats not drydess in case u didnt figure it out
Why are you countersignaling me?

Why are you countersignaling me?

No they're counter counter signaling

I promise you bro, when you finally turn 17, you will be so funny.

it's interesting that nobody in here has talked about the frequency thread yet, but i think a lot of that is because it's ultimately just a more on-the-nose version of the schizophrenic / neurotic stuff that some people have been posting in here.

some of you brothers really need to watch some of the more advice-oriented same hyde vids (i know, i know, sam hyde oh nooooo if youre going to just quote this part and disregard everything else then forget you cigarette), mainly the overarching message that the minutia of your stupid ass life isn't actually that profound and that thinking that way is a one way ticket to the mindset half of the people in this thread are subject to (your life is not a movie).

when my father died of brain cancer a few months ago instead of making it into this dumb movie moment i kind of just went home, wrote my thoughts down for myself and put them away until i feel the need to reference them later. this might sound heartless or something to you but believe it or not but this is similar to how people coped with actual issues in their lives for all of human history aside from the last ten or so years where the internet has to be your personal soapbox

i know that you were probably raised on the internet (as evidenced in almost every wall of text on this entire thread) and that the overarching thing is that you hate badspot because he didn't fulfill the role as your e-father, but ultimately a twenty dollar transaction one time in 2010 doesn't actually translate over to a lifelong mentor / censor from scary ideas (you know who you are).

badspot made that "All you can eat" comic like nine years ago and it somehow it still hasn't clicked for some of you handicaps

it's interesting that nobody in here has talked about the frequency thread yet, but i think a lot of that is because it's ultimately just a more on-the-nose version of the schizophrenic / neurotic stuff that some people have been posting in here.

some of you brothers really need to watch some of the more advice-oriented same hyde vids (i know, i know, sam hyde oh nooooo if youre going to just quote this part and disregard everything else then forget you cigarette), mainly the overarching message that the minutia of your stupid ass life isn't actually that profound and that thinking that way is a one way ticket to the mindset half of the people in this thread are subject to (your life is not a movie).

when my father died of brain cancer a few months ago instead of making it into this dumb movie moment i kind of just went home, wrote my thoughts down for myself and put them away until i feel the need to reference them later. this might sound heartless or something to you but believe it or not but this is similar to how people coped with actual issues in their lives for all of human history aside from the last ten or so years where the internet has to be your personal soapbox

i know that you were probably raised on the internet (as evidenced in almost every wall of text on this entire thread) and that the overarching thing is that you hate badspot because he didn't fulfill the role as your e-father, but ultimately a twenty dollar transaction one time in 2010 doesn't actually translate over to a lifelong mentor / censor from scary ideas (you know who you are).

badspot made that "All you can eat" comic like nine years ago and it somehow it still hasn't clicked for some of you handicaps

people can cope and vent how they want on the internet. no amount of meme-celebrity is going to change that. not horrible advice you're giving but you clearly didn't take it to heart because you're still here dogging on people.

im sorry to hear about your pops that is sad. aside from hearing that i quite enjoyed your post because I get what u mean

people can cope and vent how they want on the internet. no amount of meme-celebrity is going to change that. not horrible advice you're giving but you clearly didn't take it to heart because you're still here dogging on people.
while i agree with this too you have to understand what he's saying, people spend way too much of their personal time posting on social media nowadays and it's like they expect more out of it - not even anonymously like on a loving lego forum though, actually trying to gain a media center around their own real person. all in the sake of gaining "clout" and being just cringe in general. someones feelings got hurt and it's just such an emotionally breathtaking story. cry me a river, make sure to like and subscribe.

for anyone who forgot/never seenit
https://badspot.us/Comic-All-You-Can-Eat.html

simple yet funny. one of my favorites from back in the day is right next to it actually: https://badspot.us/Comic-Anger.html
if im being real tho all the misc comics are pretty gas

i am FATHERLESS AND NUMB. you are all TERMINALLY ONLINE. i watch SAM HYDE MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS.

im sorry to hear about your pops that is sad. aside from hearing that i quite enjoyed your post because I get what u mean
while i agree with this too you have to understand what he's saying, people spend way too much of their personal time posting on social media nowadays and it's like they expect more out of it - not even anonymously like on a loving lego forum though, actually trying to gain a media center around their own real person. all in the sake of gaining "clout" and being just cringe in general. someones feelings got hurt and it's just such an emotionally breathtaking story. cry me a river, make sure to like and subscribe.

for anyone who forgot/never seenit
https://badspot.us/Comic-All-You-Can-Eat.html

simple yet funny. one of my favorites from back in the day is right next to it actually: https://badspot.us/Comic-Anger.html
if im being real tho all the misc comics are pretty gas
blockland flat earther child enthusiast cries about excessive use of social media, slobs on rage comic research artist. how are you breathing

What the forget is going on in this thread lol

Shut the forget up handicap and acknowledge you're a reactionary that uses facebook stats to back up their argument. You spout off nonsensical bullstuff as gospel and post like you're the main character.

im just gonna bite real quick because i have nothing better to do right now but this is insane because the problem people have with badspot is that he perpetuated a toxic environment and leaned towards inaction when it came to the creeps in this place. now the details on that is another debate because there are some stuffs in this community that actually privately harassed badspot which ultimately I think led to his detachment. but THATs the reason people have a problem with badspot, not because they have your projected daddy issues

and it really is Goth always the one giving the benefit of the doubt to just another iteration of the most out of left field mentality we see on this forum. just boring at this point
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 12:59:40 PM by Khaz »

how are you breathing
when initially reading this thread, discovering about halfway through the topic that goth77 was still alive to post, was indeed one of the bigger surprises.

Momentum is a sensitive young man and everything he said is true.

i am FATHERLESS AND NUMB. you are all TERMINALLY ONLINE. i watch SAM HYDE MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS.
This rings quite true for you.

Momentum is a sensitive young man and everything he said is true.
be that as it may