Peavy's Halloween Build 2023

Author Topic: Peavy's Halloween Build 2023  (Read 14273 times)

PEAVY'S  HALLOWEEN  BUILD
^ This is a placeholder ^

What the forget is this?

It is a community made terrain build similar to Badspot's Block Party or many of the City Build's I've done in the past.

In order to build the terrain, we'll use the cube bricks and you'll build a plot that connects to the rest of the terrain.

You can either contribute to the build or just explore the spookiness. You don't need to be good at building in order to contribute.

When the forget will it be hosted?

The server will start September 25th, and stay up until late November.

We want to give people enough time to build before October.

Why the forget make the thread now?

With how slow traffic is to the forums, it's smart to inform everyone early.

It also gives everyone time to start gathering other builders and friends or make suggestions.

(If you know any addons that would be fitting and you'd like to see on the server, please suggest)

What loving version will this be hosted on?

Nowadays multiple versions of BL can be easily accessed (Thank you to B4v21 <3)

This is another thing that hasn't been exactly decided, but it will likely be either V21 or Blockland Rebuilt.

Regardless, it needs to have working shaders for extra spoOoOky

What the forget can I do?

There will probably be heavily evented builds (like spooky carnivals), so you can just forget around and explore

You could build (wow!)

Join just to chill, chat, touch your snake, etc.

You can start a minigame

You can even have gay furry RP love (epic bro)

The Gallery / Media

- Empty for now -

Staff and Roles

Peavy/Alyx Vance: Host / Dirty Slut

Lizzy: Admin / Evil Bitch

EDIT: Moved date from 10th to 25th
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 11:39:45 PM by Alyx Vance »

sep 5 sep 10 is pretty narrow and pretty far from halloween, the whole month of october or at least a large portion of it would be a lot better
also host on v21 that is where the majority of people are, rebuilt is super dead

sep 5 sep 10 is pretty narrow and pretty far from halloween, the whole month of october or at least a large portion of it would be a lot better
also host on v21 that is where the majority of people are, rebuilt is super dead
nah i meant it will be started between those days, i should really clarify that better lol

Edit: fixed

uhhh like idk sounded okay at first then saw

Quote from: Alyx Vance
Join just to chill, chat, touch your snake, etc.

You can even have gay furry RP love (epic bro)

Peavy/Alyx Vance: Host / Dirty Slut

Lizzy: Admin / Evil Bitch

not so sure anymore

uhhh like idk sounded okay at first then saw

not so sure anymore
you don't like touching your dink with the bros?

It has been decided that the server will be hosted on Blockland Rebuilt and hosting will begin on September 10th

you will not see me there

It has been decided that the server will be hosted on Blockland Rebuilt

It has been decided that the server will be hosted on Blockland Rebuilt and hosting will begin on September 10th
Why? What does Rebuilt have that V21 doesn't that would actually be put to use in a block party? More people play retail, more people are more likely to join if it's on retail, and whoever hasn't already installed Rebuilt probably isn't going to.

Why? What does Rebuilt have that V21 doesn't that would actually be put to use in a block party? More people play retail, more people are more likely to join if it's on retail, and whoever hasn't already installed Rebuilt probably isn't going to.

Personal preference, however it's been considered to have a server on both