Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 811130 times)

the machine fires the tub in a sealed chamber that rips and is taken apart when it lands miles away, and is now a attraction until someone eats the entire thing hours later at which point it closes

i insert a croatian dictionary

you get a croatian. he immediately beats you over the head with a brick and steals your wallet for the delicious leather it is made out of, for he is hungry

i insert said brick

you get a kitchen sponge

I insert cat juice

you get juiced cat. oh god

i insert the infomaniac's hat and moustache (in ziploc bag)

You get a $4 payout followed by a $30 citation for using disposable plastics

I insert a 21st birthday

You get half a tub of mayonnaise.

I insert the entire city of Portland, Oregon, even if it means breaking the laws of physics.

you forget to port forward, so you get back the city of closedland, oregon

i insert a floppy disk too wide to fit in a normal drive

You get. . .

I insert a invalid steam key for rimworld's ideology dlc
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 12:41:28 PM by soldier101@ »

You get a replica of the same hand, fully functional with laser fingers and pink.

I insert the Declaration of Independence.

Nicholas Cage suddenly bursts out of the machine sprinting away while laughing maniacally, he dropped half a lemon while exiting the machine

I insert two full bottles of hand sanitizer, one green apple scented and one ocean breeze scented.

A apple rolls out of the machine and onto the floor, confused, you look into the machine's dispenser. Ocean saltwater floods out of the machine and burns you eyes. The transaction is complete

I insert 5 imperial credits

Nicholas Cage suddenly bursts out of the machine sprinting away while laughing maniacally, he dropped half a lemon while exiting the machine
Made my day. Absolutely fantastic.

you get a golden chalice, it seems that it has already been used tho, there are some bits of white sticky stuff on it, it's probably yogurt

i insert 3 pieces of roquefort cheese and some breadsticks

you get a 1987 chrysler lebaron with a jar of dead ants in the glovebox.

i grab the person above me and shove them into the machine.

Metalliku exits in a burst of light as he has been transformed into a GigaChad version of himself. A slip of paper exits out the dollar slot saying "The next hit is 80 bucks".

I put in some nasty ass waffles from Dollar General.

You receive something.

You insert that something.