Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)

Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 811260 times)

you receive a poorly crafted sandwich that gives you food poisoning

i insert photograph of lyndon B johnson

also I can't believe this thread is over 15 years old

you get a pile of dust

I insert the first post ever made in this thread

a mysterious hand comes out of the vending machine and pulls you in. you get teleported back in time to the same day and year the first post was made, with no way of coming back

i insert a pile of every album daft punk released

You get plastic shards and a piece of paper that says "No"

I insert an enraged battle ox, and 5 dollars.

You get a burger patty.

I insert a jar of toenail clippings.

You get a jar of full, intact toenails.

I insert the Brickadia Vending Machine.

The machine spits it back out, the little screen near the buttons displays the message: "Counterfeit Detected, Item Has Been Rejected"

I insert my insomnia

You receive a very lucid dream.
I insert a king tony crappost

You receive something of equal value, actually no you receive literally nothing, sorry that's what inflation does.

I insert 2.5 hours of sleep.

You receive a headache.

I insert three spoons of instant tea powder.

You receive a sealed coffee cup of your favourite kind of tea. It has "Welcome back to the Islands, ol' chap!" written on the cup.

I insert some obfuscated code in TypeScript.

You receive error TS1016

I insert a 3090 ti

you get a 3.09 kti

i insert a lego polybag

you get a lego pollywog. it starts shouting "BINYAH BINYAH" constantly and hops around

i insert a Chic Fil A spicy chicken deluxe sandwich

You get crumbs of bread and chicken, along with an empty jar of mayonnaise. This is shortly followed by you hearing a man laughing sinisterly laughing from the vending machine. He demands that you give him more sandwiches to drench in "forgetin' mayonnaise." You hear a massive fart after he says this. With a shocked face, you think to yourself, "Damn, did he need stitches after that?"

I insert a disc containing a copy of Brickadia, along with Evar's degenerate drawings.