Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)

Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 811272 times)

you get a roll of deluxe toilet paper with one word of what you said per square so you can re-enjoy it over time

i insert $1

you get a horn

i insert 15 grapefruits

You receive a raw cashew fruit

I empty a bottle of shampoo into the slot.

You get a wet, greasy hairball.

I insert a 64-pack of RoseArt crayons.

you get a decently made drawing

i insert an entire collection of dead graphic cards that were stolen from crypto mines

you get an equal amount of nft’s with dead image urls in them

i insert a steam code for the game factorio

a toad exits the machine

I insert a̷̢̢̢͙͚̖̹̙͎͖̮̥̦̫̹̼͍̙̪̲̳͉̺̼̜͇͉̙̣͕̻̺̺̞̪͔̙̜̗͎̩̦͚͓͎̯̹͆̾̈́̍̕͜ͅ ̷̡̨̧̢̡͙͓̘̰̭͇̘̰̺̙̮̞͕̟̟͇͇̠̻̝̝͇̺̥̱̘̥̻̜̭͖͕̞̖̳̪̯̦͌̈́͗͋̔̓̂̈́͊͛̂̽͐̽́̂͐̓́͋͊̃̾̓͌̈́̾̒̽̂̇̃͂́́̇́̈́̕͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅḑ̷̧̢̢̢̢̥͔͓̪̜̜͚̞̠̻̱̣̙̙̬̯̮͖̱̹̺́͛̉̒̑̔̏̒̂̿̇̇̾̀̄́̄̾̏̕͜ͅȩ̶̧̨̛̼͎͚̼͈̤͕͉̱̳̦̤͉̬̤̖̦̞̥͈̝͕͖̝̻̪̲̫͔̞̣̗̮̺̳͙̥̹͖̬̬͔̌̅̈́͆̈̈̿̋͋̾̄̾́̕͜͜͝͝ͅl̴̢̨̨̧͈͉̝͉̬̯̣̭̝̜͙͇͙̥̃̒͂̌͑̒͋̐͆͂͑̀̒͋͋̄̓̃̀̈́̒͛̐̔͗̊̿̆͊̿́͌̔͘̚̚̚͝͝͠͠͝i̷̢̡̳̼͚̦̝̩̗̣͓͛̽̑́̾̎͐̇̀̓́̄̈́̃͊̇͑̄͋̓̽͘͜͜ć̴̛͓͉̙͇̞̬̦̰̹̼͉̓̑̄̀̀̏̒̾͛͌͆̔̀̋̇̇͊̂̿͆͆̌͒̉̅͐̑̓̊̊̾̎̓͝͝͝í̵̟̻̦̭̰̮͒̀̿̓̿̐̈́͊̍̅̃́͌̑̈́͊̔̐̉͌̓̀̋́͌̋̈̕̚͘͘͠͝͠ò̵̢̡̧͎̜̻̼͖̤͖̤̲͙̖̖̻̯̥͓͖̻͙̲̰̘̜̯̣̖̗̫̞͔̜̝̪̮͔̥̹͚͕̮̀̀͋̚͘͜ư̶̢̭̭̳̞͎̜̘̆̅͆̈́̏̌͑͊͗̐͂̾̓̉̋͐̒̈̓̆͛̒̊̈͗͊̊̀͒̌́͊̓̅̐̂̒͆̐̍͘̚̚̕̚͝͝͝͝s̸̨̡̢̛̛̬̲̭̹̖̫̭̺͙̲̭̣̤̣̳̠̘̙̦̝̭̳̳̦̺̳̅͂̔̆̓͒̔̑̔̆̅̌̾̌͠͝ͅ ̸̨̨̧̛͇̲̬͉̗̺̜̱̲̰̹̩͎̫̖̝͓͉͍̦̙̈̂͛̈́̍́̇̅̽̊̀͋̃̉̓́͆̆͊͌̉̈͂̂́̇͌͋̀́͐͋̋́͑̒̒̈̈͗̃̾͘̚̚̚͜͠͝͠ͅs̶̢̬͚̗͔̳͎̗͍͕̼͈͉̻̱͕͎̣͍͙̼͉̲̗̘̰̫̯̓̆̓̎̐̆͑̐̑́̓̏̀̎̈́̅̐ͅͅͅc̸̨̨̢̢̧̨̛̜̙̖͙̳̥̯̮̝̠͓̬̥͗̈̄͑̈́̌̊̍̔͌̀͒͒̎͊͐̆̀̀̐̽̂̉̐̆̑̈͗̋͒̓̊̍̃̀̌͌́͘͘͝͝͠r̴͓̰͖͓͚͙͍̝̩͕̰̪̭̳̎͐̈̓̀͛̆̐̍̒̽͌̀̌̉̍͌͝͝͝ͅų̸̡̥͉̬͎͎̯̦̱͙̱̤̙̜͇̯̩̗̥̲͙̯̲̗̟̜͕̺͇̖̫͇̺̥͍̫̥̖̺̥͚̎̂̽͛͘͜͜͜͝ͅͅm̶̢̡̡̢̛̗̱̻̳̟̩̯̫̗̣͙̳̼̐͗̍͆̀̄̑́̇̑̊̉̇̆̊̏̑̆͆͗̓͆̅̓̏̔̑͒̂͗͗̉͐̓̋̐̕̕̕͘͠͝͠͠p̶̡̧̤͖͕̠̞̱̼̞̜̺̩̫̘̻̼̜͙̫̬̠͆̾̑̂̃̑͂̓̓̋̓͑̈́͂̑̋͑̄̓́̏͐͒̍́͋̐̓͌͊̐̾͆̕̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠ͅt̴̨̛̛̮̞͍̞̉̄͑̅̏͋̄̿̿̄̎͂͒̽̾͋̓̂̏̍̍̈́͆̚͘͘͠͝͠͝i̴̢͓͚̞͔̹̳̩̳͙̺͂͊̑̿͊̽̌̓͆̔̽̅̅̕̕͝ơ̴̧̗͉̪̒̑̍̂̄̾͌̈́̂̄̐͐̔̽̌̈́̓͋́͌̔̌͂͛̉̚̚̚͝͝͠ữ̷̧̡̢̛͓͚͇̞̞̻͈͔̳̩̼̟͚̖̮̖̞̹̘̟͍̠̼̲̺̙͖̖̥̟̦͇̲̹͖̮̫͈͍̝̆͂͆̔̀̋̂͗̉̈͑̍̿̌̈́̾́̉͌̾̈́̍̔̇̉̂̃̈́͐͛͐̂̂̏͋͆̋̃͆̀͒̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͠ͅs̵̢̧̥̦̜͙̘̟̘͈̬͍̲̱̲͙͎̺̠̯͔̒̐̉̎̿̐̈́̃͋̐̄́̇̾͂̓̊̔̅͐̅̍͂̍̀̂͒̓̈͘̕͜͝͝ ̸̢̧̛̦͎̼̬͇͔͔̻͇̼̤̲͍̖̯̣͙̱̞̠͚̎̿͒̔̈́̍́̃͑̏̓̓̌̅̽̂̌͑͋͂̃̈́̋̅̀̂͋̏́͛́̍͑́̒̓͜͜͠͝ḑ̸̪͓̣̙̲͈̼̟̌͛̃͛̑̎̾̏͛̿̎̈́́́͗̈́̓͒̉̇͑̑̇̀̓̽́̏̚̕̕̕͝͠͠͝ơ̴̡̛̤͚̬̙̩̦̰̤͙͎̫̳̤̞̜͓͓̪̗̖̯̥͇̭̻̠͎͇̹͊͋͛̅̀̌̄̇͗͆̓̐̿̀͊̑̈́̓͌̈́́̀̌͑̾̐͒̈́͗́̐͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅņ̵̜͙̯̪̟̱̱̘͙͍͎̙̝͔͔̪̰̬͔̺̭̫̳̤̰̗̺̥͒̍̌̀͌̅̿̐̈́ų̶̬̥͎͙̤̜̹̉̐͆͗̃̍̀̈̅̽̓̇̈͌͂̒̌̈̎̈̀́͂̏̇̓̈́͒͂̅̈́̄̌̈́͛̐̊̏́̃̒̚̚̕̚͘̚͠͠͠ț̵̢̨͙͙̩̤͈̝͙̖̬̝͇͖̫̝̫̼̈́́̽̆͋̀̈́̀͑̇͂͂͂͊͑̓̌͂̋̌̂̏̒̾͂͆̈́͋͝͠

your donut comes out the same way that it was when you put it in, only that you now realize that your brain cannot comprehend its existence. you die shortly afterwards as all of your neurons fire simultaneously, the donut consuming your soul after you expire

i insert $2.75 in quarters

you get $2.75 in halves

i insert a cup of water

the machine chokes on it and is given CPR

I insert an old blf user

you get skip

i insert you (tv series)

you get You (blocklander)

I insert name here

your identity has been successfully stolen by the machine

i insert ye flask

you can't insert ye flask!