Author Topic: Blockland Degrading?  (Read 9117 times)

It seems as though Blockland is turning into an internet ghetto. 90% of the servers I join have terrible builds and idiotic inhabitants. It looks as though the higher the build IDs go, the more Blockland degrades. The number of good servers and builders is slimming, and I'm starting to see less of the community's building legends.

Has anyone else been noticing this?

Yes. I get a few regulars like Destroyer and others that I like but besides that I get a bunch of n(ewb/oob)s in my server who do not know stuff and just come to look around.

i have........my id is 6052 and i can build like......sumz or bac.......

I'm sure you can "adude"

Badspot

• Administrator
Why is it that every 3 months someone complains about things not being as good as they used to be?  I swear if you trace all these posts back to the beginning, then apparently the stone age was the peak of human civilization. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:04:08 AM by Badspot »

Because we are impatient annoying pricks that want things back to the way they where before the huge ID increase.

Why is it that every 3 months someone complains about things not being as good as they used to be?  I swear if you trace all these posts back to the beginning, then apparently then apparently the stone age was the peak of human civilization. 
Then apparently then apparently? 

Badspot made a grammar error! Is this true? It's gotta be hax.

Badspot made a grammar error! Is this true? It's gotta be hax.

Either that or he's just pissed.

At?
"that every 3 months someone complains about things not being as good as they used to be"

"that every 3 months someone complains about things not being as good as they used to be"
Ah.

Or his new socks don't fit?

"then apparently then apparently the stone age was the peak of human civilization."