Author Topic: Spore  (Read 44385 times)

cheating is so loving lame lol.

There u go bisjac i tidied my creations up :D

Anyone tried to create the Grox?

Damnit, so close.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:33:51 PM by Ministry »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=926714&topic=45408739

You can control how often you get attacked & such.

So very, very useful.

If you have an enemy that doesn't want to be your ally, blast the stuff out of all there planets then leave a few then ask them again and see how they feel.

If you have an enemy that doesn't want to be your ally, blast the stuff out of all there planets then leave a few then ask them again and see how they feel.

That sounds helpful

mods that cheat are for cigarettes, people shouldn't even think they can be proud about using it.
yet here they are bragging

I said I beat the game first :(

SPORE won't start for me, it just crashes.

Using planet buster, or just bombing them?

I've got one planet buster I'm saving for their home planet, seeing as how it's so expensive.

The people already using cheats, that have said anything here,  have already completed it, so why not use them for the extra fun of it.

Ugh, I'm already using 2 installs.
EDIT: Nope, still doesn't work.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 08:40:31 PM by Marcem »

i beat it once, the only cheat id want to use is to make my crature epic size

You don't have to cheat, if your creature fits certain characteristics it can be epic.

mods that cheat are for cigarettes, people shouldn't even think they can be proud about using it.
yet here they are bragging

I use cheats to overcome limitations that shouldn't even be in the game. If someone gives me a sandbox and brags and brags on about it, then doesn't give you the tools to play with it, then I think we should at least try to get some fun out of it.

I don't get my "highs" out of earning achievements or completing the game without cheats. It's about fun, and if I need to cheat to have fun because the game designers are loving handicapped, then so be it.