Author Topic: 9/11 Anniversary.  (Read 12986 times)

God damn it I knew a nine eleven topic would start. Lock it immediatley for the sake of me not having to make a bunch of angry posts about people not realising how terrible nine elven was.

God damn it I knew a nine eleven topic would start. Lock it immediatley for the sake of me not having to make a bunch of angry posts about people not realising how terrible nine elven was.
Boo-hoo.

I was watching 102 minutes on the History Channel. It was clips of amateur footage of when the planes hit. People were stuffting bricks when the second plane crashed.

Yeah the first one hit and no one really knew what was going on. Then the second one hit. BAM Slo-mo. All hell broke loose. And I don't see why the UK wasn't as hit hard. They had plenty of their representatives in the buildings as well. It was really a multi-national attack in the spot people would remember the most. Just imagine if they hit Wall Street......*shudders* Pretty much Mad Max times ahead if that were the case.

well they were about 15 years to late with that attack.
with computers doing all the work, you can only confuse the economic world for a short while taking down the towers.
not really do much harm lol.

are they still using AK47's?
the 60s called, they want their military advantage back

lol tell that to the Bernie Mac companies. If those go under, we're all boned.

Rex

AK-47s are sold at something around $15 nowadays.

offtopic: U.S soldiers complain about how the m4 jams in combat during the worst times, many view the m4 as an overpriced ripp-off
ontopic: lock topic?

Warning - while you were reading 9 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
HOLY forgetASS BATMAN

Except I don't feel bad.

Depends on what you're laughing at :D, cause honestly, the song was funny.

Wow, you left your browser open, how awesome.

Wow, you left your browser open, how awesome.

It was just that was the most messages I had ever let slip by is all.

Rex

offtopic: U.S soldiers complain about how the m4 jams in combat during the worst times, many view the m4 as an overpriced ripp-off
ontopic: lock topic?

You're thinking of the early M16s of the early part of the Vietnam War.

In the BL community, people read "Atrocity Anniversary" as "Massive Debate Opening"

Does this look familiar anyone? Maybe it was planned by the government or just a coincidence.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:08:59 PM by zombie.cxnt »

Wasn't there one with the Pentagon?