Author Topic: Nintendo Conference *DSi and Moar*  (Read 6218 times)

mmm ds shop

They could sell GB, GBC and GBA games on it :D

If they port the original Gameboy Camera, I will buy this no matter what anyone says.

If they port the original Gameboy Camera, I will buy this no matter what anyone says.
Think they ever put gamecube on wii shop?
I always wanted to play chibi robot but i can't find it anywhere :(

Images

DSi

web browser

wii + ds = nintendo points =

Looks like the DSi has a new settings menu

I think this is the music playing thingy
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:19:06 PM by tails »

Think they ever put gamecube on wii shop?
I always wanted to play chibi robot but i can't find it anywhere :(

It's not possible to put GCN on Wii shop.

Yeah i suppose their are space limits :(

also why has it always been GCN?

gamecube nintendo?

Shouldn't it be NGC?

I'm not really into photography, and I already have a DS, so I'm not going to get the DSi. Also, I've got internet with my iPhone.

I nearly pissed myself when I heard they're making Metroid Prime 1 and 2 for the Wii with Wii controls.

I seriously did.

I still use my DS for GBA games so I'm not getting this.

I still use my DS for GBA games so I'm not getting this.
psst: Use your old one. Or a GBA SP

I'm not really into photography
If you were into photography I don't think you'd be after a 3 megapixel camera. ;)

The camera is 3 Times greater than a cellphone camera, and they didn't reduce the size of the chips, they compressed them. Making things smaller IS innovation.

The camera is 3 Times greater than a cellphone camera

And it will still look like stuff when it is viewed on anything but the tiny DS screen

they didn't reduce the size of the chips, they compressed them. Making things smaller IS innovation.

Making things smaller is only innovation if your not sacrificing core features. To me, the ability to play a huge library of Gameboy Advanced games is a core feature. By cutting out the slot for advanced games, they decreased the functionality of the device.

Also, they decreased the size of the device in the one dimension that didn't really matter. It was already acceptably thin. But it would be much better if it weren't as wide or long.

innovation

noun
1.    a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation [syn: invention]
2.    the creation of something in the mind [syn: invention]
3.    the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society" [syn: initiation]

USE YOUR BLOODY OLD DS FOR GBA GAMES

God damnit Reactor, get the forget off. This is Nintendo land and I will, if necessary, liberate your ass with a harpoon.

....aanyways.

DSware will be awesome. Hopefully old GB, GBC, GBA, <sega handhelds, nomad & gamegear I believe>, etc. games will be available.

Anyways, thanks for the info tails. I skipped on the DSlite because it didn't offer any good features(ooh wow backscreen brightness!), but will be picking up a DSi.

If you were into photography I don't think you'd be after a 3 megapixel camera. ;)

:D

Actually, I don't have any pictures on my computer. Nor do I have a camera, nor have I ever taken more than about 20 pictures of random crap in my life.

The camera is 3 Times greater than a cellphone camera, and they didn't reduce the size of the chips, they compressed them. Making things smaller IS innovation.

Good, now I'm sooooo loving gonna get it...