Author Topic: Nintendo Conference *DSi and Moar*  (Read 6214 times)

The new DS model will be region locked. Lame.

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9796&Itemid=1
Just read that on Kotaku :( But I think you can still play the old DS cartridges on it, not the new DSi catridges.

And when did they say Europe would be getting them?

JP November 1, 2008[1]
EU Spring 2009[1]
AUS Autumn 2009[2]
NA TBA 2009 (after April)[1]

Thats where :3

also

Due to the higher power consumption and slimmer profile the battery life is reduced compared to its predecessor, the DS Lite.[12]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 11:41:22 AM by tails »

The DS was marketed at gamers who knew what Nintendo was.
The DS Lite was marketed to attract casual gamers with the set of games that came with it, the adverts and the design.
The DSi is marketed at non-gamers with features like downloads, SD cards and cameras.

I assembled the closed and opened pictures of both Lite and I DS's
Somewhat noticable diffrence in the shape (Including the camera)
And ugh, for a hardcore nintendo fan myself, i feel they are going a little off course on gaming :(

Bump
oh look the dsi not gunna be shiny =(

Bump
oh look the dsi not gunna be shiny =(
YYYEEEEAAAHHH!!!

No mor finger prints on mah DS :D

The DSi looks really cheap

As long as people don't make good games that are DSi only I don't care about it.

Hopefully, They'll release that firmware that was rumored last year to DS owners somehow.

Looks like they fixed the DS Lite's hinge issue too. (A lot of the DS L hinges develop cracks in them.

The old one was sleek and smart looking. The new one looks dull and plain.

Looks like they fixed the DS Lite's hinge issue too. (A lot of the DS L hinges develop cracks in them.
Ima so get one when i can due to i had a hinge on my DSL break. Then my screen.

It's the SAME THING. I don't care what else they stick on there... it's still yet ANOTHER Nintendo DS. Make something new, please?

That's like saying, IT'S THE SAME PLAYSTATION make a new one!
There's a lack of unoriginal naming but no one really cares.

YYYEEEEAAAHHH!!!

No mor finger prints on mah DS :D
well it comes in matte black and white and here some vids about it: http://ds.ign.com/dor/articles/926276/dsi-videos/videos/dsi_web1.html , happy Halloween everyone!