Author Topic: Nintendo Conference *DSi and Moar*  (Read 6215 times)

nintendo conference

news taken from famitsu wired kotaku Gemaga

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/index.html#event
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/dsi.html

See bellow for stuff that happens
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:15:46 PM by tails »

Make it that unreleased kirby game...

Or Mother 1 + 2 + 3

Not wasting any time Nintendo has announced the new DS, called the "Nintendo DSi".

Waluigi needs his own game. Even Luigi got his own 2 games.

The new unit looks almost exactly like the existing DS Lite, but it's some 12 percent thinner, partly because it doesn't have a GBA cartridge slot. The screens are also slightly larger, at 3.25 inches, and there are two cameras, at least one of which is VGA res.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:03:19 AM by tails »

Looks the same but with a camera.

NINTENDO DSI

What's more, the DSi features an SD memory card slot, making it possible to take pictures with the DSi and then view them on the Nintendo Wii. The DSi features a built-in browers, and its possible to download games and keep them on the DSi.

Thaats pretty awesome..

The camera is... goodness. 300,000 pixels? Is that 3 megapixels? You can apparently edit pictures using the touch screen. When playing back sounds, you can adjust the pitch and the playback speed.

You can download games. With Wii Points. Holy cow. Wii Points will be renamed "Nintendo Points."

From the "Nintendo DS Shop," you can download "Nintendo DS Ware." Software will be split into four categories: Free, 200, 500, Premium (800). And until March 2010, you'll get a free 1000 points (1000 yen or $10) when you buy a DSi.

Nintendo DSi will be released in white and sooty-grey-black color variations, and launch on November 1 for 18900 yen (about $180). Yes, they've just raised the price of Nintendo DS a second time. You knew it was coming.

And thats all from the DSi apparently

the DSi must be 640x480 resolution, because 640 times 480 equals 300,000 pixels.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:38:32 AM by tails »

I liked the old school nintendo camera better. I still have it to.

they've just shown a demo reel of DS games that will be out before the end of the year. Also, as I predicted, they're now going to do a demo of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, the new DS slash Wii game. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles will link the DS and the Wii.

Now they're showing an "image anime" trailer for Dragon Quest IX.

--

Hey, it's Nintendo's solution to the Wii's crappy internal storage! Let's see what Gemaga has to say: You'll be able to download software straight to an SD memory card, and be able to easily copy that software to the Wii. They're rolling this out in Spring 2009. Not quite sure what this all means!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:26:38 AM by tails »

I liked the old school nintendo camera better. I still have it to.
Same here, I was just playing with mine earlier today. A little off-topic, but the music creator on the Gameboy Camera was really awesome.
Also the new DS sounds pretty cool! I didn't like the idea at first, but maybe an SD card slot will open up new homebrew possibilities. Perhaps I will never need to get one of those crazy R4s are whatever.

They're going to start including a three-and-a-half minute demo movie called "Things You Can Do With Wii" with new Wii hardware, to get more people using the Internet features of Wii. They're releasing a (new?) Wii Wi-Fi Adapter. And if you, a Wii owner, help another Wii owner get connected with the Internet, they'll give you both a free 500 Wii Points in a new campaign.

yeah it does :D
its on my DO WANT list now

Talking about Animal Crossing for Wii. You'll be able to transfer your data from the DS version and use Miis. We know this! We went to E3! The Wii Speak will also be released in Japan, of course, packaged with Animal Crossing for 7800 yen on November 20.

New Wii game that I am pretty sure is from Yuji Naka's new studio, called "Let's Tap." Nintendo is re-releasing a series of famous GameCube games like Pikmin under the banner "Wii de Asobu Selection" (Games You Can Play on Wii Selection). Economical!

Demo reel of new Wii games oh my effing god they announced Punch-Out.

Sengoku Musou 3. (WII)
A Tales Of series "mothership title" was announced

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:55:23 AM by tails »

lots of posting :D

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/index.html#event
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/dsi.html < check out the last tab on this page for a "lite vs dsi

End
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:37:44 AM by tails »

Do you know if they are comming out with a new Fire Emblem game for english?

Anyone gonna get the new one?