Author Topic: Nintendo Conference *DSi and Moar*  (Read 6213 times)

the gameboy color camera was funny because of its quality

God damnit Reactor, get the forget off. This is Nintendo land and I will, if necessary, liberate your ass with a harpoon.

I'm sorry if I am interrupting your thread. Most of you wouldn't be happy if some other company was just sitting around stuffting out recycled games and hardware and yet you all seem ok with Nintendo doing.

inb4"their games are fun so it doesn't matter that I am being raped for money"

What about GBC/GB games? Why can't they make a DS compatible with THEM, hm? I don't see why they're not, anyways.

I don't wanna carry around a DS and an SP just to play Pokemon Red or Mario Tennis while still being able to play MKDS or Metroid.

Because theres a issue with the DS's chip that means they don't work

I'm sorry if I am interrupting your thread. Most of you wouldn't be happy if some other company was just sitting around stuffting out recycled games and hardware and yet you all seem ok with Nintendo doing.

inb4"their games are fun so it doesn't matter that I am being raped for money"
...do you find it odd that you are the only(or close to the only) person in this thread who thinks they are stuffting out recycled games and hardware?

In the case that they were stuffting out recycled games and hardware I wouldn't buy it(see: the stuffty mario spinoffs they pump out every year)

We are excited because instead of making another mario party(or worse--another mario baseball game), they are upgrading the DS, adding a camera to it, and setting up a DSware service, among other things of interest.(new punchout and the rest of the announced titles, for example)

There would probably not be a thread here if it was some crap like you are suggesting.

yeah man, CAVESTORY WII

Fils-Aime said they wouldn't be bringing the DSi to North America until late 2009 because they want to continue selling the DS throughout the holiday season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And when did they say Europe would be getting them?

...do you find it odd that you are the only(or close to the only) person in this thread who thinks they are stuffting out recycled games and hardware?
In the case that they were stuffting out recycled games and hardware I wouldn't buy it(see: the stuffty mario spinoffs they pump out every year)
We are excited because instead of making another mario party(or worse--another mario baseball game), they are upgrading the DS, adding a camera to it, and setting up a DSware service, among other things of interest.(new punchout and the rest of the announced titles, for example)
There would probably not be a thread here if it was some crap like you are suggesting.

I consider myself to be that little part of your conscience called "nagging doubt". My existence in this thread is to raise key questions about the true value of these "innovations" that Nintendo is planning on recycling planning on selling.

Obviously there are some games of merit on their systems, but those are rare islands in a sea of excrement.

Now back to your regular scheduled fanboyism programming...

I consider myself to be that little part of your conscience called "nagging doubt". My existence in this thread is to raise key questions about the true value of these "innovations" that Nintendo is planning on recycling planning on selling.

Obviously there are some games of merit on their systems, but those are rare islands in a sea of excrement.

Now back to your regular scheduled fanboyism programming...
Note to self: calling something stuff for no apparent reason is all cool if you pretend to be part of someone's conscience.
Now back to your regularly scheduled "STOP RAIDING OUR PS3 THREADS WIIcigaretteS" when we post in their threads, but apparently its all good for them to post in ours

Of course; they really "recycled" the Wii's motion controls; they "recycled" a camera on a gaming system. Because all of this has been done so many times before.

I assembled the closed and opened pictures of both Lite and I DS's
Somewhat noticable diffrence in the shape (Including the camera)
And ugh, for a hardcore nintendo fan myself, i feel they are going a little off course on gaming :(

i feel they are going a little off course on gaming :(
DS DOWNLOAD SHOP

Note to self: calling something stuff for no apparent reason is all cool if you pretend to be part of someone's conscience.
Now back to your regularly scheduled "STOP RAIDING OUR PS3 THREADS WIIcigaretteS" when we post in their threads, but apparently its all good for them to post in ours

I've never had a PS3 and have left my 360-fanboy days long behind me.

I'm calling it stuff for valid and spoken reasons. I didn't just pop in here and say "ZOMG DSI SUKS LOLOLOL". I gave valid points such as...

a) New camera feature isn't really worth it considering so many other mobile devices have equal or better cameras already included.
B) Removing the Gameboy Advanced cartridge slot was a bad move (for consumers) and is hardly an apt sacrifice to make just so the device can be a little bit thinner
C) Web-browser has been available for years in Japan (for a fee) and so at best this is "too little, too late" compared to the PSP and Iphone's web browsers, or at worse it is a slap in the face to Japanese gamers who paid for their web browser.

If you want to come into a PS3 or 360 discussion and raise valid criticisms against them, then do so. Just don't expect everyone to sit around outside your fragile bubble-like fantasy world in which Nintendo is the be-all-end-all gaming company leading the way in "innovation".

C) Web-browser has been available for years in Japan (for a fee) and so at best this is "too little, too late" compared to the PSP and Iphone's web browsers, or at worse it is a slap in the face to Japanese gamers who paid for their web browser.
Yes, it's Japan only, that explains why I have the memory expander and the browser, bought in America.

Yes, it's Japan only, that explains why I have the memory expander and the browser, bought in America.

I apologize for not monitoring every hardware/software release made for the DS. So even better...it's loving over customers in the USA too. I guess normally it would OK to pass this off as the price you pay for being an "early adopter" but it's hardly a big enough improvement to warrant a whole re marketing of the same device.