Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288204 times)

Well, I tried I guess. I think I still have a lot of room for improvement.

I can't tell if i like the top or bottom one better.

that's a good start. lighting is something that a lot of new people to posing forget to use, so even if it doesn't work out quite right, you're going in the right direction. the picture is a little too dark and i can't really tell what's happening, so i like the second one better.

halo 3 had a split-second frame where if a person who had a sniper rifle died, it would spawn the gun from their head
so i made a pose about it

halo 3 had a split-second frame where if a person who had a sniper rifle died, it would spawn the gun from their head
so i made a pose about it

This makes me think of Lockdown from Transformers. Aka Gun Mcgunface.

I like it, do it with more halo guns.

Edit; Moved to the SFM thread. Thanks Masterlegodude
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:26:00 PM by MTrRxx »

There should have been an SFM topic somewhere that you could have posted that in

Here it is
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=274940.195

I'm starting a whole roleplaying thing thats full of posing in nebulous.cloud

here it is.

Now, I know I'm posting it in another forum, but I dont want to post every single image to the BL Forum, so just look around, participate maybe.

I made this yesterday, and its already became my second most popular picture.
How did this get more popular than something like these:

for you posers out there I highly recommend getting into SFM, it's a whole lot easier believe it or not and you have way more control over everything.

oh yee and none of that accidentally phys-gunnin a prop and it dropping to the ground, it's all on a grid/plane now, and way easier camera control too.

SFM and Gmod are good in their own ways, even when it comes to posing, there are certain things you can do in Gmod that you can't in SFM, such as changing bloom and color correction in an easy to use manner, changing textures, and material settings without having to use a console command to refresh one or all materials that causes the engine to lock up for a bit

And well, there are some people that prefer the physgun because of how quicker and easier it can be, SFM is a bit more tedious and time consuming because it's more meant for precision posing and animating

No thanks, I'll stick to Gmod.
well that's a bit rude to label it as advertising, just telling you the benefits of SFM, but Masterlegodude also pointed out the benefits of GMod.

Technically this is GMod photo- related. can I post this here?