The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772787 times)

it is the headshape of Isabelle without the ears, nose and hair as im warming up to turn furries into AC characters
sans.

nah bro thats mother forgetin homestar

homestar got them shoe eyes goin on i must say

dont use it for lewd stuff please

dont use it for lewd stuff please
nah this is work stuff

cant wait until i can share some more personal rigs (like the robot from b4), not that it would be used for lewd stuff though. maybe after college i can have some free time to make art that doesnt need to go on my portfolio.

can all of you furries shut up before I break your nose

too many skeletons

i have emotional attachment to this pile of bones
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 06:08:37 AM by sleep »

That seems like it took quite some work, but it also looks rather neat that you can do all that.

That seems like it took quite some work, but it also looks rather neat that you can do all that.
thanks i'm trying to turn this into my career!! currently im just doing an internship for a game company so that's what this is all for.

i set up some great stuff today. what ive been posting is a parent animation rig for multiple characters. any animation made on the rig can be used on different equine-like characters. the rig lacks a tail, eyes or ears because these can all be added ontop of the shared animations using additive animation with minimal effort. its really exciting and all set up for Unity engine.

edit: this is also the exact same method i'm going to be using to mass-produce custom animal crossing characters for twitter on commission
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:44:58 AM by sleep »