The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772740 times)

-snip-

Or watch this. P good tutorial https://youtu.be/obB9T3jXlak
Thank god there's a video because I cannot follow just text solely

thx bb

Alright I need some help

Whenever I do the UV unwrap on the car (I remade the model to a much cleaner one), the vertices on the UV Map comes out all forgeted up when it comes to the car's side, and I've been clicking and checking everywhere on how to fix it and I can't figure it out nor can I find any actual info

UV:

Car:

Nvm I figured out how to fix it. I pressed "5" on the numpad and then pressed "1",I selected the faces on one side of the car, and pressed U to select "project from view" and now it's perfect in the UV editor without distortion!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:36:18 PM by Insert Name Here² »

i'll nuke your sorry ass

that warhead looks wonky as hell but i dig it

noice

One minor complaint though, imo the door thickness and the pillars are WAAAY too thick, it makes the car look chunky

gud otherwise

i'll nuke your sorry ass

snip
Should be called the gravy crockett

These textures tho
Next project is goig to be a bomb
But what bomb? Was thinking of a WW2 era HE mortar bomb thing

EDIT: All heil the noise texture
Its so loving usefull
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:30:12 AM by espio100 »

noice

One minor complaint though, imo the door thickness and the pillars are WAAAY too thick, it makes the car look chunky

gud otherwise
I fixed the pillars because originally if I were to make them skinny again, you can see some of the faces in the rear wheel hubs from the interior walls. That however, I just fixed now.

I also fixed a weird smooth edge on the front panels near the lights, but I don't know about the one in the rear door. Gonna have to see this in game first.

i'll nuke your sorry ass

[img width=750]http://i.imgur.com/5CouVJV.png[/
Mini nuke 2.0???

Mini nuke 2.0???
Its not a mini-nuke anymore. It is just a nuke now.

omg a steel wheel that doesn't look like ass

The wheel looks nice, but it might look too detailed in comparison with the rest of the car. Can we get a full picture?

I could get a picture but it'll take an hour or two since I'm not at my house rn