Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39455 times)

I registered 3 years ago.

Original TBM drama Recap:

TBM did include malicious functions that allowed arbitrary script upload and execution.  This back door function was used to exact internet revenge on certain users the TBM devs disliked.  The presence of these functions was verified by 3rd party Torque Script expert Harold "LabRat" Brown, who decompiled the TBM .dso files and provided a summary of what functions were included. 

The use of these functions in attacks on users was verified independently by TBM devs MCP (Kier) and Rob over IRC (they each blamed each other for the attacks).  At the time, the IRC log was distributed widely among the Blockland community, which combined with my public warning message created enormous backlash and ruined TBM's reputation permanently (justifiably so). 

TBM 2 is out now, I'm sure these functions are not included anymore.

You know what else is out?

This "forum" just seems to be ultra rage material.
They act like they are so superior in every way even though the mod they made wouldn't exist without badspot.
I am raging so hard my head will explode quite soon. These guys are major jackasses.

you are no better..

you are looking at the OLD version, we are past TBM2, we are using The Orange Block v1.9

Badspot

• Administrator

You're sure?  How can you be sure?  How could you trust people who would do that sort of thing?  Really, you're letting ex-cons baby sit your kids here. 

You're sure?  How can you be sure?  How could you trust people who would do that sort of thing?  Really, you're letting ex-cons baby sit your kids here. 
Ex-Cons that couldn't think of an original name.

Try it? Okay, I'm not sure but I think so...

badspot, just loving stop, that stuff is in the past.. if you cant get over the past your lamer than a 40 year old virgin.

badspot, just loving stop, that stuff is in the past.. if you cant get over the past your lamer than a 40 year old virgin.

Hahahahahaha, look at you!

Oh god, this is hilarious.

if you cant get over the past your lamer than a 40 year old virgin.

Your logic is great.

note the cameo...40 Year Old Virgin...wierd ass movie.

Right over your head.

I am FORCED to ask if you have downs syndrome.

if dontar is any way to gauge the friend on their forum, i'm damn lucky i didn't find blockland sooner

drama's hilarious, but arguing with a couple of handicaps? i probably couldn't keep away