Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5972011 times)

Yay! Stackable signs and made in groups of 3 :D
Just what I never wanted!

Performance improvements could be useful though. I keep reverting back to 1.2.5 because the snapshots lag a lot. Maybe that's just because I have optifine for 1.2.5. :)

-----

You should all try out ...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=198111.0

It runs the latest snapshot, jungle spawn. I have no idea how many people it can hold and still keep a nice level of ping though...

Based on the majority of posts, your server is terrible.
Still, it's a server. Joining.

When I say you need the snapshot, it means you need the snapshot... Like 10 people have joined and got denied because they were using an older version.

When I say you need the snapshot, it means you need the snapshot... Like 10 people have joined and got denied because they were using an older version.
Is it pvp, cause if so then stuff :C

guys, anyone have any H/M servers to play on :/

I joined and spawned in the void below the ground. I can't get out because I'm at y=-2310 and keep falling without taking any damage.

-----

If you're on the latest snapshot and your sign text has vanished, you're hallucinating. Well, okay, you're not hallucinating, but any text you put on signs which disappears when you come back to it later (or change to the snapshot) is still there, just invisible. Proven by updating to 1.2.5 after raging at the loss of my "Wall of signs" which is basically a wall of signs with random fruit names on it. Took quite a while :D

Oh, and don't go above Y=191. Nothing renders up there and you get stuck like you do when you attempt to walk through a world hole/chuck error unless you happen to be falling or riding a boat (interesting concept in the air) or minecart.

Anyone looking for a skin? I could use some practice

Previous work:

Click for larger. Graphical errors on "hats" are from the skin viewer. Left to right: Tattered Spook (Original), Elfman Strauss (Fairy Tail), Amphibious Maw (Original)

... I just found out the latest snapshot broke 99% of the features of Minecraft. Very interesting news...

I like the Amphibious Maw. Could you make that in a different style?

I like the Amphibious Maw. Could you make that in a different style?

What did you have in mind?

i'd love to get a zombie pirate
or a not dangerous squid man

Me need tekkit/bukkit server D:<