Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5972281 times)

I really like that collar

I would 100% steal that idea if I didn't really like my current skin

Despite it being a bit noisy

MAKE A SHARK
i'd love to get a zombie pirate
or a not dangerous squid man
Make Smeagol

I'll try some of these and see what happens

Dat Elfman, I'm still using it :)

What did you have in mind?
Actually, scratch that. An adventure dood with a beard would be cool.

About an hour later + 15 minutes of noticing and fixing small things while making this post, I'm satisfied with the Zombie Pirate

Modeled after a common depiction of Blackbeard

Couldn't think of much else to make him seem more like a zombie, so I just went with the green skin, red/yellowed eyes, and slightly tattered clothes

Up next will likely be Flush's bearded adventure dood, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow

you could have done torn clothes and blood and stuff

ill have you know he's a noble pirate!

Hobbit Smeagol or Gollum Smeagol?
Either or both, but mostly Gollum.

you could have done torn clothes and blood and stuff
Why do zombies have to be untidy? It's almost like you think some of them don't take care when chasing people down and consuming vast quantities of brains.

Up next will likely be Flush's bearded adventure dood, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow
:D!

Why do zombies have to be untidy? It's almost like you think some of them don't take care when chasing people down and consuming vast quantities of brains.

I would assume it's because they were getting bit and clawed at before they were infected

I would assume it's because they were getting bit and clawed at before they were infected
Doesn't stop them putting on new clothes.

yay the Aether is getting updated to 1.2.5 this week