Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850628 times)

wow, i found a mod that removes everything i dont like about minecraft and adds/improves everything i love about it

wow, i found a mod that removes everything i dont like about minecraft and adds/improves everything i love about it
so it removes minecraft and replaces it with a better game?   ZING

i don't get what you're saying

i think you're joking/being sarcastic but it isn't really funny

i don't get what you're saying

i think you're joking/being sarcastic but it isn't really funny

the sarcasm is i don't provide a name or link
but that wasnt very funny

the sarcasm is i don't provide a name or link
but that wasnt very funny

Well we all know it's Thaumcraft anyway, right.

EE mod
I finally have the Morning Star
Unfortunately, I charged it up and accidentally my homebase along with my zombie farm.
It's all good now, making diamonds with condenser.

This is just as bad as people whining about the misuse of the word gay.
No it isn't, it's really freaking annoying when a friend is on my server and he says "God my game is lagging" and I start checking stuff until I realize I need him to tell me if FPS or not.

It like complaining about apples when you are really talking about oranges.

No it isn't, it's really freaking annoying when a friend is on my server and he says "God my game is lagging" and I start checking stuff until I realize I need him to tell me if FPS or not.

no, it's like talking about two different species of apple. they're both called apples, they just have different uses.

Frame and ping delay can both be considered lag.
Frames per second being low means there's a higher delay between each frame. A high delay is the definition of lag. Lag has never been just for networking. The term existed before computers did.

Apples and oranges are both fruits.

minefold has mod support now
but it's still a pile of stuff

how come?

how come?

anybodyone can add you to their world and you can't get remove yourself, so your worlds list gets filled with junk
anybodyone can copy your world, so they can easily go into creative and find where structures like dungeons, temples, villages and peoples homes are
if you want to add mods, or have a custom modded server, you have to fill out a form, then they go over the mods list, then they ask people if they would want to use those mods, if nobody but your group of friends wants to use those mods, you can't use them
you're better off hosting your own or buying a small server for mods
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:15:31 AM by ? »

I was kind of disappointed how quickly I finished all of the research

now I'm just kinda sitting here making a spice rack with essentia phials while tweedle dee and tweedle dumb farm crops

there's a brain in a jar and a third level wand I guess but I can't find any more brain zombies and I can't seem to research anything else

Well more stuff is to be added in the future.

How do I change a world that does not have Commands enabled into a world that does without destroying everything?

Well more stuff is to be added in the future.

I just really want to know if the monoliths are still in the mod or if they're temporarily gone, especially because the goggles feel kind of useless other than showing you the exact spot the aura is seeping in (and the thaumometer kind of does that already) and the A/F level

there's like no information on the mod besides the actual mod thread (which is a zillion pages long) and whatever stuffty page the FTB wikia whipped up

Is there, like, a mod that adds thirst and temperature but nothing else atall?

anybodyone can add you to their world and you can't get remove yourself, so your worlds list gets filled with junk
anybodyone can copy your world, so they can easily go into creative and find where structures like dungeons, temples, villages and peoples homes are
if you want to add mods, or have a custom modded server, you have to fill out a form, then they go over the mods list, then they ask people if they would want to use those mods, if nobody but your group of friends wants to use those mods, you can't use them
you're better off hosting your own or buying a small server for mods

pretty much everything you said was just changed