Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716455 times)

no, this isn't what they are loving doing, they are adding useless stuff that make the game loving laggy.

Link

no like
seriously if someone could give me a tutorial (preferrably one that isn't a video) on how to make a tekkit server on a mac
that would be nice
thank

no like
seriously if someone could give me a tutorial (preferrably one that isn't a video) on how to make a tekkit server on a mac
that would be nice
thank

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/how-do-i-set-up-a-tekkit-server-on-mac.20973/

wats a google

thaumcraft question: is there any source of the motus aspect other than air shards and quicksilver? I need a lot of it for research but both of those are hard to come by

I just went on a long mining trip with my excavation wand (by the way, I loving LOVE THIS THING) and used every single air shard and quicksilver I found to complete boots of the traveler

it requires 24 motus to craft

forget me

and then I went through my nether portal and APPARENTLY a creeper had gone through and met me with an explosion which destroyed the portal, redirected some lava towards the spot where I died, and made my new portal spawn on a platform floating about 80 blocks above my previous one, making me have to go out, collect some sand, and make my way down (which was just enough time for the lava to flow into the aforementioned hole and burn everything I had on me, which wasn't much but still loving stupid)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:45:35 AM by Regulith »

For forgets sake people: Lag =\= Low framerate/Skipping

It's annoying as forget how people think it's the same thing.

I'm quite horrible at fighting ghasts. I know you're supposed to knock back the fireball but every time i try it hits me instead. I lost 20+ exp levels twice thanks to those guys.

oh my god I finally found out minecarts and boats are sources of motus and this is the best thing ever

AWWWWWWW

it's okay dude, you're good at what you do and I loving love you for it

I'm quite horrible at fighting ghasts. I know you're supposed to knock back the fireball but every time i try it hits me instead. I lost 20+ exp levels twice thanks to those guys.

THey have such low health its almost pathetic. Use a bow an arrow.

flip 'em the bird

This is just as bad as people whining about the misuse of the word gay.

How do I make a computercraft code that will ask for a password in order to use the computer?

How do I make a computercraft code that will ask for a password in order to use the computer?

this code in a file named "startup" in the root of the computer:

local pe, password, input

pe = os.pullEvent
os.pullEvent = os.pullEventRaw

password = "loltoaster"
write "Password: "
input = read()

if input == password then
  print "Access granted."
  os.pullEvent = pe
else
  print "Access denied."
  os.reboot()
end

default password is "loltoaster".
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:14:19 PM by Kingdaro »

my friend does this, when I say "I'm getting server lag :(" he always says how bad my computer is and says its my FPS.

When I can run minecraft with no lag, all good graphics in MP.

this code in a file named "startup" in the root of the computer:

local pe, password, input

pe = os.pullEvent
os.pullEvent = os.pullEventRaw

password = "loltoaster"
write "Password: "
input = read()

if input == password then
  print "Access granted."
  os.pullEvent = pe
else
  print "Access denied."