Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5818329 times)

they might make one of those secret updates and slip the fireworks in before new years

I am kind of disappointed that of all things to show off for 1.5, the "maybe we will" useless thing is first...

Because compared to everything else, Fireworks is the easiest and probably took less than half an hour to code.

Customizable fade, height, effects and color... Huh, if only they put that sort of useful customization and detail into--say--everything.

And they fixed the nether just eating my ram

guys can you help me install a mod, i cant read simple instructions
also, if you forget ill keep quoting myself constantly instead of figuring it out myself

also, if you forget ill keep quoting myself constantly instead of figuring it out myself
-insert witty lmgtfy link-

Which mod?

How not to get people to help you: Don't explain yourself in the first help post you make.

How not to get people to help you: Don't explain yourself in the first help post you make.
Which mod?
ya because it totally wasnt a joke nope no jokes here just sheels

ya because it totally wasnt a joke nope no jokes here just sheels
oh

I'll just stand over here and stop trying to be nice. :(

I would love if the devs went back to adding things that actually were useful.

So you don't know what is coming in 1.5, then? Sad.

You mean like an entire overhaul of the redstone system plus carts which can offload and unload items using new special tracks?

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/25/minecraft-1-5-redstone-update-chips-away-a-january-2013-launch/

Research future versions before doubting the devs  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:54:59 AM by Corbiere »

You mean like an entire overhaul of the redstone system plus carts which can offload and unload items using new special tracks?

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/25/minecraft-1-5-redstone-update-chips-away-a-january-2013-launch/

Research future versions before doubting the devs  :cookieMonster:

1. Who the forget actually uses redstone unless they're bragging about their "skeelz" on youtube?
2.Same as above.

1. Who the forget actually uses redstone unless they're bragging about their "skeelz" on youtube?
2.Same as above.
For fun?

Same reason why people build anything intricate.