Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5777871 times)

yes

problem?
no, it's just I don't play with Lua.

actually holy forget that's pretty understandable
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:22:54 PM by Maxwell23461 »

Does the space represent pressing the spacebar or hitting tab?

Does the space represent pressing the spacebar or hitting tab?
pressing tab is the same as pressing the space bar twice.

so in that script, it'd be hitting tab

the spaces aren't necessary, however, and only exist for readability/out of habit

Do I just copy-paste it from "local" to "end"
I don't know anything about scripting at all so some instructions would be nice.

you can do one of three things (in order of difficulty in my opinion):

1) type it all in
2) copy/paste each line in the editor (you can't copy entire programs)
3) download it to a text file, and save the file as "startup", then put it in the directory .minecraft/[your world folder]/computer/[your computer id]

there's also the option of me hosting it on pastebin, and you can enable HTTP and download it directly to your computer by using the included pastebin program.

also, if you don't know anything about scripting, try taking a tutorial or two
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:46:40 PM by Kingdaro »

I'd love to learn lua, and it'd be great that I could write my own scripts, because that way I don't have to be breathing down somebody's neck. Anybody patient enough to teach me?

Ninja edit: can you use transport pipes to send things to printers?

I coded a password door with CC in tekkit.

I really want to learn more ;__;

I know I don't want to bombard kingdaro with zillions of questions, but how do you save something to a floppy disk? Is there no way to tell really?

another thaumcraft question if anyone else is playing it: trouble finding brainy zombies? I've completed like all of the research and haven't found a single brain

another thaumcraft question if anyone else is playing it: trouble finding brainy zombies? I've completed like all of the research and haven't found a single brain

I was finding a lot when I started. One of my friends said the more Flux there is the more the zombies will spawn.

I was finding a lot when I started. One of my friends said the more Flux there is the more the zombies will spawn.

the flux is high around my home with all the stuff I've been pumping into the aura, guess I'm just unlucky

edit: just saw one right after I posted, lol

and then I found one in a cave with no flux at all
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:34:23 PM by Regulith »

Every time I right click on just about anything computer craft minecraft spams stuffloads of errors.
Code: [Select]
InvTweaks: [ERROR] Failed to move picked up stack: Section not available (l26 in ContainerSectionManager.java)

Every time I just about install computercraft minecraft crashes :,c

what am I doing wrong
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:55:46 PM by Maxwell23461 »

how the forget does this infernal furnace work? I assumed that since the blaze it refers to could just fly out the top it actually meant lava like in the picture, but apparently it's seriously telling me to trap a blaze in a 1 block hole and surround it in obsidian and netherbrick

I think I'll just stick to my vanilla furnace, thanks

never mind, I forgot to hit it with my wand like a loving moron
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:01:34 PM by Regulith »