Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716440 times)

That actually sounds like fun :D

multiplayer sucks.

multiplayer sucks.

Because it's not done yet. It's bugged like hell and it's because of people like you who rushed Notch into doing a half-ass job.

I have stuff internet because my old ISP screwed us over, now it'd be almost impossible to try SMP.
:c

Also, anyone wanna help bump this minecraft topic for me:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=23781

lol

Here's some screenshots of my home, extra torches for maximum protection

Here's some screenshots of my home, extra torches for maximum protection

Torches don't damage monsters anymore lol.

Torches don't damage monsters anymore lol.

Don't monsters stay away from the light though?

Don't monsters stay away from the light though?

No I put torches around this huge cave and it actually made like 20 monsters come running out and rape me.

NickTheSushi and I were playing on his server and talking over Skype, both of us mining seperate ways.
He came across some ore, and said it was yellow. He said he hit it and it exploded, and when I came and checked there was a big hole where he was mining. We both have no idea what the hell it was and it's not in any block and/or item database that I know of.
Any idea what it was? :o

No I put torches around this huge cave and it actually made like 20 monsters come running out and rape me.

Oh well.

At least it helps me find it if I ever decide to explore at night

NickTheSushi and I were playing on his server and talking over Skype, both of us mining seperate ways.
He came across some ore, and said it was yellow. He said he hit it and it exploded, and when I came and checked there was a big hole where he was mining. We both have no idea what the hell it was and it's not in any block and/or item database that I know of.
Any idea what it was? :o

Secret Friday Update maybe?

Hi Kata. Remember me? "Player"?