Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5743340 times)

It takes forever though.
I decided not to.
You lack patience then. That's all.

You lack patience then. That's all.
:C
Also, how to edit textures and GUI for inventory on stand-alone?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:24:09 PM by PossesedAngel »

Guys, you can use a diamond pickaxe to mine obsidian. It's a très chique building material.  :cookieMonster:
But it takes SO LONG to mine it!

But it takes SO LONG to mine it!
It takes forever though.
I decided not to.
You just a tad bit late on that one.

I was playing MC earlier today and it crashed saying "Cheat detected: Too much lag"

If I buy the game, will it usually crash? It might just be that my cousins have stuffty internet.

It will crash if you do something stupid/glitchy.

Like hacking,in some places you shouldn't hack.

I think the cheat one was just that they think you cheated to somehow get something from the game you need to buy.

It will crash if you do something stupid/glitchy.

Like hacking,in some places you shouldn't hack.

I think the cheat one was just that they think you cheated to somehow get something from the game you need to buy.

No I was just walking around in this place and it crashed me. Thats gay

August 16-20: Work as usual, regular Friday update

August 21-22: I Livesteam myself participating in Ludum Dare 18, a 48 hour game development competition. It’s be several hours of watching eclipse and hearing me mumble as I get increasingly tired.

August 16-20: Work as usual, regular Friday update

August 21-22: I Livesteam myself participating in Ludum Dare 18, a 48 hour game development competition. It’s be several hours of watching eclipse and hearing me mumble as I get increasingly tired.
Ludum Dare is always fun.  I've done it three times myself.

Alright. Iv watched all 12 episodes on Lets Play Minecraft, and I think I know how I'll start when I get it. Now, I'm going to put some crafting stuff and smelting information in a Notepad.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting > notepad
I'm already doing that. I'm making a new folder, and adding a notepad of separate items, like armors and items, etc.

I fixed up my link skin and made it look awesome and i used This Tutorial to make my skin look even awesomer

http://minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=Mr_slayzer