Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850498 times)

Trying to write my own SMP server in python.. well not really. Just a heavily modded combination of Bravo and myne2. Unfortunately myne2 is for older versions of the SMP client so I have to work out what's different packet-wise and fix it up.

Valen, you should look at one of the free DNS solutions (like afraid.org) to set it up so that a subdomain of VioDestructo.com goes to the server IP.

I've managed to do it, now I just need a server that isn't my home computer because I run local webservers and stuff on this IP.

Valen, you should look at one of the free DNS solutions (like afraid.org) to set it up so that a subdomain of VioDestructo.com goes to the server IP.

I've managed to do it, now I just need a server that isn't my home computer because I run local webservers and stuff on this IP.

I don't know how to do that. I need mine.viodestructo.com to go to forward to 71.203.68.75

Its 3:10 am here
Wait what?! But it's 2:10am over here, how's that possible? Time is the same everywhere!

Wait what?! But it's 2:10am over here, how's that possible? Time is the same everywhere!
Are you kidding?

Sarcasm. Its used everywhere :/

Crap, got raped by skeleton riding a spider.

Hamachi Info
Server Name: Visage's Server
Password: 123

IP:5.168.81.179
Server back up.