Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716727 times)

I still don't get how this game has almost a million sales and Blockland has like 20,000. Blockland was even in PC Gamer once I remember seeing it, Badspot needs to get the word out somehow. I play both and I don't see how anyone can find Minecraft even half as fun as Blockland.

I still don't get how this game has almost a million sales and Blockland has like 20,000. Blockland was even in PC Gamer once I remember seeing it, Badspot needs to get the word out somehow. I play both and I don't see how anyone can find Minecraft even half as fun as Blockland.
Is Notch European though, since he charges Euros?
Because only 1 other person I know of heard of Minecraft.

ARGH I NEED SOMETHING TO BUILD. WHAT SHOULD I MAKE.

Make a giant tower with lava flowing down, NAO!

Is Notch European though, since he charges Euros?
Because only 1 other person I know of heard of Minecraft.
Notch is a Swede, like me :D
In other words, yes he is European.

Make a giant tower with lava flowing down, NAO!
Done some time ago. Looks cool shoul make an obsidian tower or something with an eye shaped lava thing or fire thing on top.
Proof for the tower:

Tower at night.
As you can see a huge landmark that goes higher then the clouds. :D

Bottom of the tower, where there are 2 tunnels with a lava strip as lightsource.
One tunnel is so long that you can't see the other side even on highest fog distance. :P

I doubt Legitly. Unless you have been using that same save for a long time.
Why? I just struck lucky with iron. It takes no time at all to place tracks, and if you find a decent amount of iron fairly quickly, you can make tracks.
Also, I've played the save for about 6-7 hours straight.

Nice lava tower =D

Why? I just struck lucky with iron. It takes no time at all to place tracks, and if you find a decent amount of iron fairly quickly, you can make tracks.
Also, I've played the save for about 6-7 hours straight.

Nice lava tower =D
Save was forgeted up with many Nether portals randomly appearing. >_>

Done some time ago. Looks cool shoul make an obsidian tower or something with an eye shaped lava thing or fire thing on top.
-snippage-
Thats been done as well, except for the obsidian.

Thats been done as well, except for the obsidian.
Thought so. :3

Hey guys I uploaded the Legend of Minecraft Texture pack here http://viodestructo.com/drupal/node/82

It makes the game look like a mixture of Link to the past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Minecraft :D

^Cool.

Obsidian =

Step 1: [D][D][D]
Step 2: [N][N][N]
Step 3: [LS][N][LS]
Step 4: [W]
      [LS][L][LS]

Repeat

D = Dirt (Or whatever floor is made of
N = Nothing
LS = Lava Spring
L = Lava
W = Water

Water + Lava Spring = Obsidian

Btw, idc if you already knew this...

VALEN
Why can't i connect to your server?
(I'm whitelisted)

Two people at my school know of Minecraft, one is my furry friend the other is one of my best friends. He mentioned it today, and tommorow during library we're going to show people classic if we can play it.