Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850418 times)

Because you don't use capital letters.
It's pretty.

Too bad, trees burned during a thunder storm :D

Remember back in the days of infdev? When notch had seemingly superhuman coding capabilities?
And now it seems he can't even do a regular friday update anymore?

Remember back in the days of infdev? When notch had seemingly superhuman coding capabilities?
And now it seems he can't even do a regular friday update anymore?
Ya.

Was just finishing up my blimp when a rainstorm hit.
It was awesome.

If anyone has a suggestion to how I can go up/down on this thign without buildign a pillar each time I'd appreaciate it.
I am aware I could use a waterpit to get down.

Rain doesn't put out fires?

Rain doesn't put out fires?
I painstakingly punched the forget out of half the nether.
It doesn't extinguish netherrack fires.
It sounds like an ear rape down there tough, as fizz.ogg plays 50 times each second.

3007 pages into the futtttuuuurrrreeeeee. Look at us now.

If anyone has a suggestion to how I can go up/down on this thign without buildign a pillar each time I'd appreaciate it.
I am aware I could use a waterpit to get down.
Fill it up with water, place boat at bottom. Boat will float up to top really fast when submerged in the water.

This is amazing, yesterday I died in the nether and lost my house everything. Meanwhile I was building my new house, and I wanted to go to the nether to check more of it out, because last time I fell in the lava. Anyway I had enough obsidian to make two portals, so I made one, went to the nether and made another portal. When I went into the portal I teleported to my old house, because there was still a portal there! I'm happy.

This is amazing, yesterday I died in the nether and lost my house everything. Meanwhile I was building my new house, and I wanted to go to the nether to check more of it out, because last time I fell in the lava. Anyway I had enough obsidian to make two portals, so I made one, went to the nether and made another portal. When I went into the portal I teleported to my old house, because there was still a portal there! I'm happy.
now you're thinking with portals