Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778677 times)

I swear to satan and all that is unholy!

Milk stop the poison :D

Also, be careful, endermen can teleport from cave to surface while day

And when he move while hostile, he teleports
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:34:32 AM by MrLoL »

Guys, as of pre2, do ender pearls do anything yet?

Guys, as of pre2, do ender pearls do anything yet?

Throw it, where it land, it teleport you.

but you loose 2 hearts and the pearl

I don't see many problems with smp. Any problems are really because of your internet.

I don't see many problems with smp. Any problems are really because of your internet.

Are you kidding me? SMP is pretty buggy. Unless you have a boatload of performance mods or the host is using a server to host, it's gonna get glitchy.

Client lag where mobs are closer or farther than they appear. Entities getting glitched out. Random disconnecting and tons of other things that should be fixed.

Are you kidding me? SMP is pretty buggy. Unless you have a boatload of performance mods or the host is using a server to host, it's gonna get glitchy.

Client lag where mobs are closer or farther than they appear. Entities getting glitched out. Random disconnecting and tons of other things that should be fixed.
Your internet must be horrible.
Or your computer.

Seriously, I'm connecting to servers that are located in the US and I have no problem with lag at all. I have no delays, nothing. My internet only forgets up on TF2 and that's it.

Your internet must be horrible.
Or your computer.

I'm getting a good enough internet connection and my computer is really great.

All lag does not come from a bad computer/internet connection. SMP IS buggy.

Me and cc get pretty much no problems, And any of the problems cc does get are due to his 250 ping and my subpar upload speed. I'm trying to think of problems we've had but i can't think of any.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:34:04 AM by tails »

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:25:54 AM by MrLoL »

Is there any good servers up?